Was Dolph Lundgren a mouth breather? I asked him myself!

D

Deleted member 51465

Kraken
He has stated before that when he was young he couldn’t play ouside with the other kids due to very bad allergies. That means very little physical excercise and possibly mouth breathing. Additionally he has described himself as a “runt” when he was a child as well as being very insecure and shy.
So how in the hell does he have such ideal development.... Also, Joe Rogan before having surgery for his deviated septum could not breathe through his nose for most of his life. Yet his jaw is quite unaffected.

I had to find the answer because i was curious so I went and asked Mr. Dolph during an event (it took me 1.5 hours to get there ) and he told me he was mostly mouth breathing (because of these bad allergies). He told me that genetics is king.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mike141, PseduoAryan, asdvek and 5 others
cuz its genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
up up up mewing

up up up mewing

Did you really do that?
Because the mouth breathing thing is BS. I had really bad allergies as a kid and still i had a good jaw.
He has aryan genetics that's why he described himself as shy and had the bad allergies too

• +1
Everything is Genetics

• +1
Did you really do that?
Because the mouth breathing thing is BS. I had really bad allergies as a kid and still i had a good jaw.
He has aryan genetics that's why he described himself as shy and had the bad allergies too
I did do it but i found the bad allergier thing on reddit and a 2018 post here so wanted to ask

I guess his genetics Are too strong that environment doesn’t matter

Cause he's aryan

• +1
you fooled all of these people in the reply section, they actually think you met dolph lundgren, congratulations Christiano you fooled a bunch of org users (its not hard to do since theyre all fucking retarded jfl)

• JFL
org users want to cope with genetics rather than accept reality that they developed wrong becuase of shit like poor diet and mouth breathing