Was Elliot Rodgers on SSRI when he went Elliot Rodgers?

D

Deleted member 20652

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2022
Posts
10,919
Reputation
12,672
srs

SSRI makes rats homicidal and demented , even at low doses


//Thomas DOM
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Yeah they are in the cursed trio with finasteride and accutane. Methamphetamine mogs :smonk:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Yes I was giving it to him
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 16369, Geist and 1 other person
Yeah they are in the cursed trio with finasteride and accutane. Methamphetamine mogs :smonk:
am I gonna start killing people if I hop on finasteride?
 
homicidal rats ? :lul::ROFLMAO:
hw will the little guys kill each other without knifes or guns or cars?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
dunno

he was a mogger tho


21628.jpg
 
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
am I gonna start killing people if I hop on finasteride?
Thats not a trait of finasteride as far i know, but they all share the post ssri/fin/accutane syndrome having to do with fucked by neurosteroid
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652 and Deleted member 16515
am I gonna start killing people if I hop on finasteride?

No . Its ssri that makes you homicidal not fin

Fin just makes you depressive

//Thomas DOM
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
Most famous hapa
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Yeah they are in the cursed trio with finasteride and accutane. Methamphetamine mogs :smonk:
what do you mean by the cursed trio? im gonna take accutane and was taking an ssri, is it over?
 
Did he drink water too?
 
what do you mean by the cursed trio? im gonna take accutane and was taking an ssri, is it over?

You take ssri? Say good bye to your bones

//Thomas DOM
 

Similar threads

woodyy
Replies
11
Views
112
SpanishManlett
SpanishManlett
Xx_GO-ER_xX
Replies
0
Views
25
Xx_GO-ER_xX
Xx_GO-ER_xX
sub8 warrior
Replies
2
Views
65
sub8 warrior
sub8 warrior
Xx_GO-ER_xX
Replies
7
Views
65
abdulkadir
abdulkadir
Αlchemy
Replies
12
Views
209
Lefty Rankin
Lefty Rankin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top