Was i in the wrong?

D

Deleted member 8908

idk bro i just want rep
Me and my gf were having a gaff with some of her work mates - there was about 9 of us until 2 guys left, so about 7 of us at this point - and we were all having a good time smoking, drinking and snorting until this random bitch started speaking about how she got drugged and raped by her manager which is honestly horrible and at first I empathised with her. But then i suddenly thought to myself why the fuck would she chose to bring this up here and now, instantly killing the vibe for the rest of the night?
I remember when it was just me, my gf and all her friends - 5 total - and i dead ass said straight to her face that she ruined the vibe and idk why she brought that shit up there and then. I was saying what we were all thinking.
Two other girls walked out. Not cus they were angry at me: i genuinely don't think they gave a shit tbh. They were both nice to me the whole night. Think they just wanted nothing to do with the situation and they didn't want to view me in a negative like because they liked me.
But anyway, she said shed punch me if i wasn't with my gf then she rambled on for a bit saying snarky remarks like "im sorry MY trauma aNnOyEd you" and I was all like "ok" giving blank responses to her shit as she rambled on nonsense trying to make me feel guilty. I didn't fall for her blatant dramatisation. She eventually started crying and was saying generic shit like "i don't know what i did wrong to you but i thought you were genuinely a nice guy". Bruh, you spoke to me once 1 on 1 for 5 minutes calm down. I just said "you've got a depressing aura" then she repeated the stupid "im sorry MY trauma aNnOyEd you" line and similar shit like that.
Earlier that night, she also said the chef guy was creepy. He was a normal looking dude except he looked slightly ethnic (middle eastern, I guess?), receeding hairline, and beard. 6ft tho and normal build. So she already lost points in my book for the blatant lookism.
She just seemed like she wanted to make everybody feel guilty, miserable and spend all their time, energy and attention towards her. Which i didn't appreciate cuz we were trying to have a good time.
For context, I said what I said after drinking, and snorting coke and I probs have adhd so I wasn't operating with 100% control and just acted impulsively, saying what I was thinking in the moment.
Is there a phrase for what she did? Such as trauma bombing, for example? Something on those lines. Anyway, what do you think? I was a cunt ngl, and I could of presented my thoughts more clearly and empathetically. Apparently i made her feel dumb lol. But tbf i was high. And i don't think this is black and white and i think there's some truth in what i said.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Typical female homo sapiens behaviour.

Typical female homo sapiens behaviour.
Ye cuz they think with emotions and not logic, they've all got eachothers backs, ill give them that. Men are retarded and don't really support each other that well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
Ye cuz they think with emotions and not logic, they've all got eachothers backs, ill give them that. Men are retarded and don't really support each other that well.

Most "men" will do anything to get their attention though...

Ever seen videos of how a bitch slapped a guy and once he returns the favour "men" chimp out?

Fucking simps ffs.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 8908
just knock her ass out in minecraft

Most "men" will do anything to get their attention though...

Ever seen videos of how a bitch slapped a guy and once he returns the favour "men" chimp out?

Fucking simps ffs.
Good news is this is becoming less and less common everyday. I like to see myself as logically and i don't really pick sides based on gender or looks.

Or i try to, at least. unconscious biases will always play a role

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
:what:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8908