Was in the post office the other day

Kraken
I saw some jacked dude waiting in the queue, definitely looks like he was on steroids. So I said, "Trenbolone is a hell of a drug huh" and then I look away. He turned around immediately to look at me. He definitely knew what was up, he's on that shit :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 17791
DgUoh0wW0AAjrkn

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and n0rthface
I don't know man, the culture around roids is changing. People are way more open with the use now than they were like 10 years ago. If I ever decide to roid up again to the point where it is noticeable I'd gladly admit it to just about anyone.

I don't know man, the culture around roids is changing. People are way more open with the use now than they were like 10 years ago. If I ever decide to roid up again to the point where it is noticeable I'd gladly admit it to just about anyone.
A lot of people will lose respect for you if they find out you use steroids.

Also, you could be one of those gymshark fake natty athletes. So why admit it :lul:

A lot of people will lose respect for you if they find out you use steroids.

Also, you could be one of those gymshark fake natty athletes. So why admit it :lul:
Well I'm obviously not going to mention it in my professional life, but some random dude at the post office or at the gym? For sure. You might be underestimating the culture shift in the fitness community. Being an honest roid user is way more respectable than being a fake natty.