Was just browsing through old threads when I realized that this is the biggest NPC website of all time

Slayer

Slayer

^ she could have fixed me
Reading the majority of random users' posts is like interacting with a confrontational version of cleverbot where every other word is replaced with PSL slang. Same avatars, same mannerisms, same bizarre fanaticism revolving around looks theory, etc. You read one post from these robots and you've read nearly all of the 5.3 million in off-topic.

This wouldn't be a problem in a non-shithole forum but these users end up developing a little cult of personality around them made up of other pseuds which makes actual funny or interesting posts impossible to come across anymore.

Most notable recent example is smesh. All you queers fellatiated this user for having this monumentally cringe super-blackpilled tough guy persona up until he got exposed and then you dogpiled him for reacts (more NPC behavior). And that's less to say about the fanboy dickriding actual good looking users experience here.

tldr this place sucks and kill yourselves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Growth Plate, Deleted member 2403 and 9 others
Why are you here then if you don't like the users here?

Piss off back to reddit if you want different opinions. This forum is dedicated to looks theory, no shit most of the users will be black pillers.

It's like complaining a naruto forum is fulled with NPCs because everyone talks about Naruto.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 13787, TUSSELEIF and 11 others
Group think is just a natural consequence
of any group of humans getting together and interacting with each other. The more niche the group is the more it will happen. Sure it’s annoying but you can’t escape it because acting wildly different from everyone else in the group will just make you an outcast and no one likes the feeling of being an outcast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 2403, Oberyn and 2 others
Why are you here then if you don't like the users here?

Piss off back to reddit if you want different opinions. This forum is dedicated to looks theory, no shit most of the users will be black pillers.

It's like complaining a naruto forum is fulled with NPCs because everyone talks about Naruto.
Defensive go back to reddit line, frog meme avatar, username has -cel in it, etc etc.

Exactly the type of user I’m talking about. Next you’ll use this :soy: emoji right? Or is that one not in your programming?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, FreakkForLife and incel194012940
Defensive go back to reddit line, frog meme avatar, username has -cel in it, etc etc.

Exactly the type of user I’m talking about. Next you’ll use this :soy: emoji right? Or is that one not in your programming?
So you decided to avoid what I said and went straight to mud throwing.

It's funny to me that you're complaining about 'NPCs' meanwhile you're acting like a stereotypical NPC that uses emotional rhetoric to respond to someone.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19551, DwayneWhite55 and 2 others
Group think is just a natural consequence
of any group of humans getting together and interacting with each other. The more niche the group is the more it will happen. Sure it’s annoying but you can’t escape it because acting wildly different from everyone else in the group will just make you an outcast and no one likes the feeling of being an outcast
Lookism had actual human beings despite being like 10 people strong at the end. Here it’s way different. Full of socially rejected teenagers desperately seeking approval in some type of community through emulating this same bizarre archetype of person.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, alriodai, Deleted member 9801 and 2 others

"frog meme" :lul: fucking normiefagg

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 17791
So you decided to avoid what I said and went straight to mud throwing.

It's funny to me that you're complaining about 'NPCs' meanwhile you're acting like a stereotypical NPC that uses emotional rhetoric to respond to someone.
Because the only value in what you said is in how it proved my point exactly.

Lookism had actual human beings despite being like 10 people strong at the end. Here it’s way different. Full of socially rejected teenagers desperately seeking approval is some type of community through this same bizarre archetype of person.
I don’t believe this argument because if that was true people from lookism would be sharing their awesome personalities with great posts, instead it’s the opposite just constant complaining about how lookism was better meanwhile the people who make good posts never do that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, DwayneWhite55 and Deleted member 17791
I don’t believe this argument because if that was true people from lookism would be sharing their awesome personalities with great posts, instead it’s the opposite just constant complaining about how lookism was better meanwhile the people who make good posts never do that
Both forums were very similar. Lookism made better jokes though.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17763
Lookism had actual human beings despite being like 10 people strong at the end. Here it’s way different. Full of socially rejected teenagers desperately seeking approval in some type of community through emulating this same bizarre archetype of person.
On lookism you could actually talk to people without them stuttering or having no clue how to hold a conversation

In here it’s like all these kids are fear paralysed by the thought of someone having a deeper sounding voice or being better looking

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn, DwayneWhite55, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
They can’t do that here without a dozen speds coming in to shit up the thread.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Because the only value in what you said is in how it proved my point exactly.
What a hypocrite you are. Your retorts are simply emotionally fuelled. I can tell you're only wanting to find a shouting match with this thread. I wont be engaging in that. Good day.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Prince88, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
It's a shitpost forum but with some gems sprinkled in from time to time. Probably not a good fit or maybe you don't get likes lmao.

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
It's a shitpost forum but with some gems sprinkled in from time to time. Probably not a good fit or maybe you don't get likes lmao.
All false information.
I Know More Than You Season 4 GIF by Parks and Recreation

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18479
They can’t do that here without a dozen speds coming in to shit up the thread.
Good threads do just get ignored here usually ngl

It’s only the retarded shit that gets traction. Every time I see something high iq it only has like 2 reacts cause people are bored by it

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55, Deleted member 9801 and Slayer
F73DD54A 1804 4D48 964B EA18FE83CE49

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Good threads do just get ignored here usually ngl

It’s only the retarded shit that gets traction. Every time I see something high iq it only has like 2 reacts cause people are bored by it
It’s just the same rehashed crap over and over again. Even the shitposts are unfunny garbage.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Slayer
Reading the majority of random users' posts is like interacting with a confrontational version of cleverbot where every other word is replaced with PSL slang. Same avatars, same mannerisms, same bizarre fanaticism revolving around looks theory, etc. You read one post from these robots and you've read nearly all of the 5.3 million in off-topic.

This wouldn't be a problem in a non-shithole forum but these users end up developing a little cult of personality around them made up of other pseuds which makes actual funny or interesting posts impossible to come across anymore.

Most notable recent example is smesh. All you queers fellatiated this user for having this monumentally cringe super-blackpilled tough guy persona up until he got exposed and then you dogpiled him for reacts (more NPC behavior). And that's less to say about the fanboy dickriding actual good looking users experience here.

tldr this place sucks and kill yourselves
My pfp is unique no one has it

he's right though

Whaaa muh lookism

Legit as fuck tho. Lol at the coping denialists in the thread. This place is ironically as much a cope as normies. Muh "I gotta be 13/10 to touch a girl11!!!" Is so obviously a cope so they have an excuse to not try

Plus the cringe mannerisms and lingo and ethnicel coping . And the autism really comes out especially in the all or nothing thinking

An otherwise handsome dude will have 1 tiny flaw like slightly small lips and the retards here will say "LIPSCEL!!!11"

This place does have a few smart and funny people but it's mostly 90 IQ NPC zoomers trying to be edgy and hipster

It's a shame cuz I really do think incel ideology is closer to the truth than bluepill but people here go way too far in the blackpill direction. I wish there was a place that leaned towards redpill and blackpill without going full retard like here

Last edited:
Another thing is people here are legitimately gigantic pieces of narcissistic shit. They legit have no interests or passions besides looking at themselves in the mirror and figuring out who is superior. Pathetic, sad and degenerate. And ironically enough ACTUAL high status people aren't even like that

@Growth Plate last year was much better there were different kinds of people now everyone is a race aspie and/or humblebragger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, LampPostPrime and Growth Plate
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 17791
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Growth Plate
As if the options are looksmax or complete isolation. If you were really that much of a loner, you should be on incels.is not here
incels.is got seized by feds. jfl @ you living under a rock