Was just insulted by nigger

케이제이

케이제이

to find true happiness
I was minding my buisnes and he asks me a question of how long I’ve been in the dorms, I answer then says ‘no one even knows you’ when I walked away

What the fuck is wrong with these monkeys? I don’t care, racist again. I think he was trying to impress his little monkey women?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and Michael Myers
Everyone loves bullying the little rice until it isn’t funny anymore

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), normie_joe and Michael Myers
i think he was worried u were never getting out of the dorm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Kazey, Clqs and 3 others
I was minding my buisnes and he asks me a question of how long I’ve been in the dorms, I answer then says ‘no one even knows you’ when I walked away

What the fuck is wrong with these monkeys? I don’t care, racist again. I think he was trying to impress his little monkey women?
It was a sign for you to go outside and socialize

Everyone loves bullying the little rice until it isn’t funny anymore
You think we're any different?

This is a HIGH T jock site.
Any post associated with this IP is satire and should be treated as such. At no point has anyone associated with this IP ever condoned, encouraged, committed or abated acts of violence or threats of violence against any persons, regardless of racial, ethnic, religious or cultural background.
In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by the member of this group.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: darkness97

IMG 7445

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Kazey, neverchadlite and 9 others
Don't worry chang, his crush said she likes k-pop and k-drama so he lost the plot. Don't sweat it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kazey, Clqs, datboijj and 3 others
I hate niggas too. They usually jestermax and make you the butt of the joke

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Michael Myers and 케이제이
I hate niggas too. They usually jestermax and make you the butt of the joke
Is this really just cuckmerican culture? Because black people (both guys and gals) are really cool. They're my favorite ethnics (inb4 "blacks aren't ethnic, chump"), I prefer them over muzzies because at least they treat me nicely unlike those pajeets, towelhead goatfuckers and shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Kazey and murdah
Is this really just cuckmerican culture? Because black people (both guys and gals) are really cool. They're my favorite ethnics (inb4 "blacks aren't ethnic, chump"), I prefer them over muzzies because at least they treat me nicely unlike those pajeets, towelhead goatfuckers and shit.
Black americans are very different than africans that immigrate to europe lol. Niggas here are evil and roast you for the littlest things, blacks here literally call FOBs african booty scratchers to make fun of them

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이 and Michael Myers
Black americans are very different than africans that immigrate to europe lol. Niggas here are evil and roast you for the littlest things, blacks here literally call FOBs african booty scratchers to make fun of them
Afro-Americans being racist to Africans, JFL it's gotta be that 20% white ancestry that's making them racist against their forefathers, JFL. And I live in the Netherlands, the black people here are also born-and-raised in the west but they're still really cool. I have way more bad experiences with brown deathniks than blacks. I can't recall a single bad experience with black women whereas all my bad experiences, and I've had many, came from deathnik/muzzie women.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
i only live around white old people but they chill asf so idk, ive had black co workers but coworkers all act the same for job security

• +1
@ihatereddit

• +1
v
Afro-Americans being racist to Africans, JFL it's gotta be that 20% white ancestry that's making them racist against their forefathers, JFL. And I live in the Netherlands, the black people here are also born-and-raised in the west but they're still really cool. I have way more bad experiences with brown deathniks than blacks. I can't recall a single bad experience with black women whereas all my bad experiences, and I've had many, came from deathnik/muzzie women.
Might just be the black american culture then, I see a lot of hispanics and to a degree white people copying black culture when it comes to mannerisms and media

• +1
Reactions: darkness97 and Michael Myers
v

Might just be the black american culture then, I see a lot of hispanics and to a degree white people copying black culture when it comes to mannerisms and media
Yeah, definitely a black American culture thing. Blacks are dominating the culture despite being a minority, JFL. But even here, MENAs do that as well, copying black culture. I can't speak for South Asians because there's not many of us here. Whereas there are 1 million MENA people and 300k blacks. They are wanna-be rappers and shit like that but the only difference is we don't have any ghettos. I dunno why folks like to pretend that we got ghettos here but it ain't nothing like what you guys have. You can ask @FaceandBBC as he came here and saw the wanna-be thugmaxxers. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and murdah