Was my libido impressive for an 8-year-old?

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
When I was 8, I had a crush on this girl (I asked her out as I was a confident class clown at the time, she was a green eyed forward grown white girl so ofc she rejected me) and fantasized about having sex with her along with everyone else my age and adults, in the playground 8-year-old me got horny seeing a girl's stomach

I think I had boners at this age too can't remember?

My age at onset of puberty was average though

I think I had above avg t levels as a child, maybe due to my low bf lowering my estrogen but raising testosterone as an attempt to increase estrogen. But not so high which explains why I got typical pubertal development at a normal age and I was only average to an inch above average height (until age 16 aka now obv). I was fascinated by bodybuilding at ages 8 - 9, I would replicate the movements of shit like barbell curls but attempt to replicate the intensity by merely flexing my arms very hard, I did do a bit of calisthenics but only for chest and abs, I would flex and suck my stomach in a lot which is probably why I'm able to do stomach vacuums without complaining for over 10 minutes now. I was underweight af though jfl

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Survivor95, Deleted member 17791, darkness97 and 1 other person
I had a crush on a girl when I was 8 cuz her butt crack showed when she bent over. I T-mog the whole forum!

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 17791 and 3 others
I was a confident class clown at the time
The only reason why I'm not this class clown anymore is due to my face becoming truecel tier post-puberty and going from avg - slightly above avg height to significantly below average height. I still have this "friend" group where I just make jokes and make even the girls laugh but they laugh more for my aesthetically pleasing face having "friend's" shitty jokes. I was always known as a funny guy on discord communities as I still have the ability to know what makes people laugh ofc. Even when I seem like I'm typing some aspie serious essay with no intentions to earn laughs, I put things in certain ways to get it

• Woah
:what: at 8 :what:

At age 8, I didn’t even know what a vagina is.
Although I did know what a vagina was, I didn't fantasize about vaginal sex. Just the shit you see in movies and shows

• Woah
keep writing essays bro. every essay = one inch to indian sleep stretchers. how can you cope?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17531, Growth Plate, Deleted member 18528 and 1 other person
indian sleep stretchers

nicholas-cage-funny.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
how big was ur dick at 8?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16369 and Growth Plate
I only stated getting horny at like 13.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Growth Plate
I only stated getting horny at like 13.
I only seriously got teenage like horniness at 13 too. That's when I started fapping. I was just still a bit of a pervert when I was younger too

I only seriously got teenage like horniness at 13 too. That's when I started fapping. I was just still a bit of a pervert when I was younger too
I started to actually experience puberty at like 15. I must have giga low test or something.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Growth Plate
I started to actually experience puberty at like 15. I must have giga low test or something.
It could be that or you were just genetically programmed to experience it later but once you experienced it actually had decent test levels

I started fapping at 10.

Idk tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Although I did know what a vagina was, I didn't fantasize about vaginal sex. Just the shit you see in movies and shows
At that age I only knew the foreplay I saw in movies, so I throght the sex is only foreplay, I didn't know You need to putt the Dick in a vagina

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin