Was my oneitis high IQ?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
She had memorized every single thing I ever told her on our dates and remembered it all. She even remembered stuff I had forgotten telling her. Like wtf? Do all people do this and I'm low IQ or she was high IQ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
My oneitis always brags about manipulative actions and she shows me her ways sometimes when it can't hurt her.

This is something all women do @blackopstruecel . They remember information about everyone so they can defend themselves or attack others depending on what favours their motives.

Girls are socially superior when higher iq but yet easily controlled by their instincts for Chad. BUT.. A high iq girl with really low libido (my oneitis) is able to manipulate everyone around her..store information of everyone and destroy when needed.

I gave her all information about my personality disorders.. My weaknesses and strengths. She knows everything about me and don't judge me Gambler. But she made me feel so safe to tell her everything. She stole my fucking serotonin but I still love her

• +1
She had memorized every single thing I ever told her on our dates and remembered it all. She even remembered stuff I had forgotten telling her. Like wtf? Do all people do this and I'm low IQ or she was high IQ?
Memory has nothing to do with iq. Albert einstein had terrible memory.
But she made me feel so safe to tell her everything
Same, then she destroyed my mental state.:feelsbadman:

• +1
>Women
>High IQ
Pick one

All women are sociopaths and so they have bigger social intelligence, they aren't intelligent or logical, but they know how to use their pussy to their advantage because if they didn't they'd be truly fucked. Women are not high IQ, they are just manipulative and sociopathic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and G O D
hey remember information about everyone so they can defend themselves or attack others depending on what favours their motives.

Man, this so much. She actually did this with me. She brought up all this shit from our dates that I had forgotten about in order to explain to me why she wasn't sexually interested.

I gave her all information about my personality disorders.. My weaknesses and strengths

Same, big mistake. She will forever see me as a weakling.

She stole my fucking serotonin but I still love her

You love her because she steals your serotonin

• +1
Can’t say about her but you’re definitely low IQ

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
Man, this so much. She actually did this with me. She brought up all this shit from our dates that I had forgotten about in order to explain to me why she wasn't sexually interested.

They do that. Most of them do and not only to you.. she probably has told this to many different guys.

Same, big mistake. She will forever see me as a weakling.

And that's why you will never get her.. unless she can gain something from you (if you get status as a celebrity or become millionaire) but she'll never love you or have attraction to you now she knows everything of you.

You love her because she steals your serotonin
I know.

@blackopstruecel

/r/TheRedPill didn't really cope on this one but you should always remain mysteriously. And in non-edgy words that means that a girl shouldn't know too much about you. When girls get comfortable or know the chad fully they just dump them.

Many incels see this as being a loner who sits in the corner of class not saying or doing anything. But actually being masculine and really social but still not say much about yourself will get you laid

• +1
They do that. Most of them do and not only to you.. she probably has told this to many different guys.

Idk, she sais she has broken many hearts. Girls actually tak pride in that but she told me I was the only one with the nerve to tell her off about not fucking him.

And that's why you will never get her.. unless she can gain something from you (if you get status as a celebrity or become millionaire) but she'll never love you or have attraction to you now she knows everything of you.

yeah, in her eyes, I will always be a weak beta. It's over, she is gone forever, now i have to cope with meaningless sex.

/r/TheRedPill didn't really cope on this one but you should always remain mysteriously. And in non-edgy words that means that a girl shouldn't know too much about you. When girls get comfortable or know the chad fully they just dump them.

I ddin't know about that at the time. I acted very randomly with 0 thought behind my moves.

But actually being masculine and really social but still not say much about yourself will get you laid

Sometimes I wonder if I ever had a chance with her to begin with. Maybe I did, maybe not but it's over anwyay. Having her reject me is the equivilent of her dying, she is gone forever.

• +1