Was my teacher flirting with me ?

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
I saw her blowing Chud and she threatened to expel me if I said anything. Is this an ioi ?

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, dopaminebeyondfried and vermillioncorefan
u should tell her you’ll tell unless she blows u

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
When I was in 9th grade there was this teacher where if you stood next to her door she would stand there and rub her ass against your hand. It happened to myself and 2 of my friends. At the time, we were naive little kids, and weren't sure what to think. This was back in the 90s. Everyone was much more naive. But in retrospect there no way she wasn't doing it on purpose. She was hot too.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gonthar and slavicpsycho
I saw her blowing Chud and she threatened to expel me if I said anything. Is this an ioi ?
She is trying to make you jealous bro.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
When I was in 9th grade there was this teacher where if you stood next to her door she would stand there and rub her ass against your hand. It happened to myself and 2 of my friends. At the time, we were naive little kids, and weren't sure what to think. This was back in the 90s. Everyone was much more naive. But in retrospect there no way she wasn't doing it on purpose. She was hot too.
I've noticed some women in public places - buses, supermarkets and other crowded places who position themselves in such a way at corners and tight places, etc. that people who pass there will rub against their asses, I wonder if they do this intentionally, most of these women seem to be fat and not very attractive though...

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada