was nice to a Stacy today

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
I can't forgive myself for being a cuck and helping her, she clearly wasn't into me. she was Stacy tier and her looks made me be nice to her ffs. the halo effect is strong

• +1
Reactions: Angel and BrettyBoy
I can't do this anymore. I'm going to try and get another blowjob out of the chink from sophomore year. Lasted 30 sec (I was trying not to cum to lol) but felt like literal heaven.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Newguyaround, Arkantos, Bengt and 1 other person
I can't forgive myself for being a cuck and helping her, she clearly wasn't into me. she was Stacy tier and her looks made me be nice to her ffs. the halo effect is strong
time to take revenge OP.go find her and rape her,its time to show who is dominant.

I can't do this anymore. I'm going to try and get another blowjob out of the chink from sophomore year. Lasted 30 sec (I was trying not to cum to lol) but felt like literal heaven.
What's her PSL?

Brag.
:rage:😡🤬

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, Pendejo and Deleted member 2205
I mean you can always get a blowjob from a hooker if you really want.
There was no love, no relationship. I'm so sad bro. And so lonely.

How could you let yourself be manipulated?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Fucking fuck. You need to treat her like everyone else treats you.

She was nice to me but I still regret helping her just because of her looks. I would've said no if she wasn't hot

Is it really a huge deal? All you did was help someone.

I am not sure how you getting sucked off by a Chink has anything to do with the original post tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 39
I like to shit on OP's threads
You mean brag.
giphy.gif

You mean brag.
giphy.gif
I'd rather be in a mutual relationship for 1 week than get infinite heads. Quit being such a cuck and taking things so seriously jfl

I'd rather be in a mutual relationship for 1 week than get infinite heads. Quit being such a cuck and taking things so seriously jfl
It is very serious, just because you haven't gotten a relationship it doesn't mean that a blowjob isn't brag material, especially on a forum with so many incels. By the way
I'd rather be in a mutual relationship for 1 week than get infinite heads.
source.gif

• JFL
It is very serious, just because you haven't gotten a relationship it doesn't mean that a blowjob isn't brag material, especially on a forum with so many incels. By the way
source.gif
It definetly isn't brag material considering a prostitute or excort will do a lot more for a price.

It definetly isn't brag material considering a prostitute or excort will do a lot more for a price.
For free it's brag tbh tbh.

• JFL