Was on Kyootbots dating stream again, had interesting conversation

Incredibly non-NT Anstrum:feelsuhh: wtf kinda convo was that..she definitelt thought you were a pedo

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Wallenberg and Deleted member 16474
edit:1 hour 3 minute 35 second mark

american really sure try to crucify europeans for the aoc laws:soy::soy::soy:

:feelsmega:the stream is still on if any oil tycooners here want to revive me :oops:

Solid opening to the conversation much better than last time

I am reacting to this rn and Aoc laws are fucking the chemistry between yall

I get what you're trying to say about the 14-year-old girls being mature in Estonia, which they probably are due to the culture in your country being so different from America. Your country's human population is much less than America's, so they can still have laws like that in Estonia. Remember she's from America, she's been taught about feminism and careermaxxing in school, also to add the fact, that women on social media shaming men for dating younger women even though the women are of legal age. When Kyootbots has seen that in her everyday life, she's going to be in shock when she finds out Aoc is 14 in Estonia. Kyootbots probably got a lot of validation and was treated like a princess since a young kid so, of course, she's going to be immature at 14.

I don't think it's cucked what you said about, you're a reference to dating women in the age range of 5 years younger to 4 years older.

JFFFFL Why are you talking about Genetics, that's some Incel talk.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
This guy is more NT than you

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Kyootbot is hot.

• JFL