Was org ever good

vaylenvislays

vaylenvislays

Iron
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Posts
160
Reputation
171
When everyone says org is fucked, what happend on it when it was good?
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: final boss, MrMaxwell, Torpedor prime and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: thedoomandespair, TrueAfghan, MrMaxwell and 2 others
Can’t say cause I’m 2026 :feelskek:
 
It was more good back in 2022 , it was peak .
People here are straight schizophrenia :DESPAIR:
 
It was good for about a month after I joined, just before it was spread all over tiktok
 
Can't saying anything since ur also a grey cel fag with a negative post to rep ratio :feelskek:
Because greys don’t rep ratings retard

Genuinely the worst reply I’ve ever seen :lul:
 

Similar threads

ChudGod69
Replies
54
Views
152
ChudGod69
ChudGod69
simematic
Replies
14
Views
63
simematic
simematic
xXXxZeusxXXx
LifeFuel Good old .org
Replies
7
Views
41
socio
socio
Mooks Laxx
Replies
4
Views
36
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2
rt6ldarboyo
Replies
12
Views
66
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top