Was really close to getting a gf this time

markye67

markye67

Mass graves
Joined
Dec 9, 2025
Posts
3,002
Reputation
3,599
I was like really close ig ima stick to being an incel for a while till I find another girl so far it’s 1-2 2 shots missed one shot hit but then just fell apart no she didn’t reject me I just didn’t see myself together with her
 
  • +1
Reactions: ImIsaac and iroh
I was like really close ig ima stick to being an incel for a while till I find another girl so far it’s 1-2 2 shots missed one shot hit but then just fell apart no she didn’t reject me I just didn’t see myself together with her
if you look for a girlfriend for the wrong reasons you will never truly be happy and you'll never find a girl you'll stick with.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ImIsaac and markye67
if you look for a girlfriend for the wrong reasons you will never truly be happy and you'll never find a girl you'll stick with.
I just want love I find who ever I want
 
  • +1
Reactions: ImIsaac and iroh
She needs more bone mass that’s all then she will mog anyone to death
Looks trans uncanny and ugly imo she got something in her make her stand outt though
 
  • +1
Reactions: markye67

Similar threads

LowInhibNoSMV
Replies
0
Views
13
LowInhibNoSMV
LowInhibNoSMV
simematic
Replies
79
Views
254
evilfoidsstrikeagai
evilfoidsstrikeagai
shandingo
Replies
6
Views
69
chiggerbite87
chiggerbite87
vux
Replies
4
Views
25
them streets b cold
them streets b cold
chud10282892
Replies
11
Views
58
psychomatic715
psychomatic715

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top