Was speaking to a girl who’s 16 and has a body count of 23…

N1666

N1666

Kraken
She looked so innocent as well, I didn’t expect her to be a virgin but when she said 23 I felt sick. She also asked me what my most down bad moment was, I just said idk, but when I asked her she said she rang her ex and fucked him jfl.

Girls my age are doing this, meanwhile I’ve never even held hands with a girl before. I hardly know this whore and for some reason it disgusts me and is affecting me because it makes me realise how over it is.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: latincell95, Giorgio, Danish_Retard and 11 others
How old are u

23 is average

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, rdqs, saiya_online and 4 others
yeah, they're whores young as shit deez daze getting sex is effortless for them vs us yada yada. nothing new to say really. but it sucks shit I feel ya

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, saiya_online, rooman and 1 other person
Fx4R4eDXwAEw5xp

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm, saiya_online and rooman
Where do you live? Im not surprised I got my first handjob at age 12 and she was the biggest slut same age as me btw.

• Woah
Reactions: saiya_online, rooman and Deleted member 24278
I’ve spoke to sluts before and you can tell they are sluts by the way they dress and how the portray themselves on social media. But this girl you can’t tell at all, she dresses somewhat modestly and if you saw her you’d think she’s innocent

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, saiya_online, rooman and 2 others
Where do you live? Im not surprised I got my first handjob at age 12 and she was the biggest slut same age as me btw.
England. Most girls are ran through here they have no self respect, so hard to find a virgin unless they are extremely ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Trilogy, rooman and 4 others
I would've asked her for a BJ or quickie.

Ok chad

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, N1666 and BearBoy
Its over.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rooman and N1666
England. Most girls are ran through here they have no self respect, so hard to find a virgin unless they are extremely ugly
For me that time was in belgium you wont find a virgin girl there

She body count mogs me by more than double and I'm almost 22

• Woah
Reactions: N1666
I would've asked her for a BJ or quickie.
I couldn’t speak to her longer, even tho we both found each other attractive just hearing how much of a whore she was made me not attracted towards her anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, rooman, horizontallytall and 1 other person
She body count mogs me by more than double and I'm almost 22
She’s a HTB with no self respect, not surprised she’s gone through that many guys. This is why I will now only go for femcels/LTBs as they are more likely to be virgins or barely fucked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, rooman, horizontallytall and 2 others
She’s a HTB with no self respect, not surprised she’s gone through that many guys. This is why I will now only go for femcels/LTBs as they are more likely to be virgins or barely fucked
I have bad news for you boy......

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, rooman and Deleted member 23218
Isn't that good cus it increases the chances of you getting with her

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock
You've been here since 2021 and you're still this bluepilled jfl

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 24278
Jfl at you if you think foids can “look innocent”

• JFL
This is why JB is cope. Most girls are massive whores who start fucking at 14 max

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, N1666, saiya_online and 1 other person
Op do u have a good dad?

damn time to ascend and reach twice that number

• +1
@Zer0/∞ I've conditioned my brain to not recognize "women" as human

• +1
England may have the sluttiest foids of anywhere.

• +1
She looked so innocent as well, I didn’t expect her to be a virgin but when she said 23 I felt sick. She also asked me what my most down bad moment was, I just said idk, but when I asked her she said she rang her ex and fucked him jfl.

Girls my age are doing this, meanwhile I’ve never even held hands with a girl before. I hardly know this whore and for some reason it disgusts me and is affecting me because it makes me realise how over it is.
Stoo calling her a whore
You are only disgusted because you cannot live that lifestyle

It's very easy for young people to rack up such a body count

It's the best time for her most sexually active period and easy access to cute young guys

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio, N1666 and Deleted member 5815
You've been here since 2021 and you're still this bluepilled jfl
I’m not bluepilled, I’ve spoke to girls who aren’t virgins before but it’s never been this extreme. 1-5 bodies at this age is acceptable, but 23? Crazy.

"She also asked me what my most down bad moment was, I just said idk, but when I asked her she said she rang her ex and fucked him jfl."

what does this mean? she had sex with her ex? how is that her 'most down bad moment'?