Was Srila Prabhupada good?

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
I mean he was saying some great things.

He had a certain charm and charisma.

He would spend time praying all the time.

He transformed the lives of many people.

He reminds me of Swami Lakshmanjoo/Kashmiri Shaivism too. Also an introvert.

Swami Lakshmanjoo is more flat affect, but very profound too.

Prabhupada made many people become Orthodox Hindus, study Vedanta. Made many Blacks and Whites become Brahmins.

I don't know. This White guy just behaves like a Brahmin to me.

- but, they believe only Krishna is the Supreme Being

- all other Gods are just His partial manifestations and inferior to Him

Which is all nonsense, but this has always been a problem in Hinduism. Preference for one or a few Deities as "the Supreme" over others.

@BrahminBoss

Idk who that is but W for this white hindu owning that muzzie.

Screenshot 20240223 050300 YouTube
Screenshot 20240223 050310 YouTube

Suifuel for Muzzies 🤣

Idk who that is but W for this white hindu owning that muzzie.

View attachment 2762878View attachment 2762879

Suifuel for Muzzies 🤣

Nobody owned no one. This was not a debate. Just interfaith dialogue.

If you think Muslims "got owned" then you know nothing about Sufism, Al Ghazali, Ibn Rushd and Ibn Sina.

Islam is a VERY rich religion.

Anyways those guys in the video are Salafis. They have infected the whole of the Dawah scene.

They are the "ISIS" guys.

They only thing I agree with them is following the Prophets closely and being against grave worship.

But I feel like Orthodox Judaism is right in "deferring to a higher soul for petition for help" because that's true in Hinduism too.

I was against asking Saints for help like a Protestant, then I saw myself from the perspective as a Saint myself praying for other people.

I'm still Protestant as I believe every soul should strive to connect to God. So I'm closer to Sunni Islam/Protestantism, but I believe in "Ascetics being the dispensers of knowledge".

I believe in Yogi-Guru dispensing of spiritual matters, like Christian guilds. Not Theocracy like Rabbinic Judaism or Shia Islam.

I don't think religion should interfer with Economics, Politics or Social affairs.

I do believe in "spiritual men, having close connections with other men, inspiring them to be spiritual".

So more like "Islamic brotherhood".

The closest thing is the Brahmin community.

Hare Krishnas are good too, not as strict as Quakers/Orthodox Jews where they use harassment and policing.

Quakers are better. They let you have your own choice at least.

The original Hare Krishnas are most probably similar to the Quakers.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
"I am Ex-Muslim from Syria"
View attachment 2762891

I don't really care about "Hinduism being the one true religion" or whatever.

I don't care in trying to prevent Hindus from converting to Christianity or Islam.

As I myself converted to Roman Catholicism and Salafi Islam at different points in my life.

But I do care about Hindus everywhere. Nah scratch that spiritual people everywhere. I wouldn't enforce strictly though. Except banning Blasphemy and Atheism.

Well actually I'll openly call Atheists morons instead of using some kind of law banning them.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
I don't really care about "Hinduism being the one true religion" or whatever.

I don't care in trying to prevent Hindus from converting to Christianity or Islam.

As I myself converted to Roman Catholicism and Salafi Islam at different points in my life.

But I do care about Hindus everywhere. Nah scratch that spiritual people everywhere. I wouldn't enforce strictly though. Except banning Blasphemy and Atheism.

Well actually I'll openly call Atheists morons instead of using some kind of law banning them.

I have more in common with Christian and Muslim mystics than the average Hindu.

Those Hindutva people are some "identity politics" people like the Zionists. They are garbage people.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Hindutva people are just "reactionary", they are still butthurt by the Mughals invading India and humiliating the Hindus. Like what the fuck? Have you spoken to an average Muslim or Christian?

Have you gone to Yemen? Do you think they'll not offer you food because you are starving just because you are Hindu?

I see Humans as humans. Simple as. I judge people by their character not just because they profess to be of a specific religion.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and Infinite
If you think Muslims "got owned" then you know nothing about Sufism, Al Ghazali, Ibn Rushd and Ibn Sina.
Exceptions don't make the rule. I have respect for some Abrahamic sects/spiritual movements like Sufism or Kabballah. But for the most part they're incredibly narrow minded sheep. No point trying talk sense into them.

Exceptions don't make the rule. I have respect for some Abrahamic sects/spiritual movements like Sufism or Kabballah. But for the most part they're incredibly narrow minded sheep. No point trying talk sense into them.

Nope.

Many Hindu Yogis actually protected Sufis from persecution because they respected them and saw similarities between themselves with them.

Nope.

Many Hindu Yogis actually protected Sufis from persecution because they respected them and saw similarities between themselves with them.
Nigga what you mean nope. I already acknowledged the fact that Sufis can be based. But they don't represent majority of the Islamic population. FYI most mainstream Muslims actually look down on Sufis bcuz they consider them to be kafirs/mushriks

Nigga what you mean nope. I already acknowledged the fact that Sufis can be based. But they don't represent majority of the Islamic population. FYI most mainstream Muslims actually look down on Sufis bcuz they consider them to be kafirs/mushriks

Fuck are you talking about? Sufism is either Sunni or Shia(Orthodox Mainstream Islam).