Was talking about height lifts with a foid

ilovenicotine

ilovenicotine

Diamond
In joking matter was telling her “imagine if some 5”9 comes home with you and he takes of his shoes and drops down to 5”7 what would you do”

She started dying laughing and said she would just straight up leave

It’s over for you shortcels

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, LooksThinker, user123456 and 3 others
height > face

• JFL
Reactions: proxyy
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and LowTierVitoBss
i am future school shooter

• Love it
Reactions: Fgsfds
In joking matter was telling her “imagine if some 5”9 comes home with you and he takes of his shoes and drops down to 5”7 what would you do”

low iq if you think she would be able to notice the 2 inch difference unless she's around 5'9 herself

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Fgsfds
low iq if you think she would be able to notice the 2 inch difference unless she's around 5'9 herself
was just put random numbers I don’t remember what height I actually said

• Hmm...
Reactions: butterworld
how tall are you? im 5'10.5 - 5'11 and i feel like a dwarf sometimes :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel

Jfl at u if u think they leave, I have 3 years experience of frauding 4 inches (not daily ofc just for dates) and they never found out

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fgsfds, Tr0ubLe and butterworld
Jfl at u if u think they leave, I have 3 years experience of frauding 4 inches (not daily ofc just for dates) and they never found out
mirin, did you ltr with them?

I didn’t say I think they will leave, the foid said that

mirin, did you ltr with them?
I have let’s say longer relationship with two of them, but rn I wouldn’t call it ltr, just situationship with physical things, but they thought we were inclusive since they used to make drama about other girls

I didn’t say I think they will leave, the foid said that
Yea but u shouldn’t listen to them foids, I mean u can listen but it’s just yapping nonsense

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and ilovenicotine
JoinedFeb 1, 2024

• +1
Reactions: iocon.prod and St. Fraudcel

Rapefuel

thats why you should accept the height you are lol, the lifts say more about you than your height ever could

Make a thread or post shit here pls. How u do it? 4 inches would be 6'2 mogger height

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Make a thread or post shit here pls. How u do it? 4 inches would be 6'2 mogger height
Dude. You are just asking for @Tr0ubLe by heightfrauding like that.

it’s not a rocket science just stack insoles till it’s 4 inches