was talking with a big tits-ass gym girl about men she likes

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
she told me mariano di vaio is her only 10/10 and that she wants to marry him

she also liked morone and sussina from 365 days but prefered sussina

she said she didnt like blonde men or light eyes, rated brad pitt a 5/10 just because of his body, without his body she would rate him even lower

i told her to google jordan barett and she rated him -3.5/10 jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Xangsane, thvg and 9 others
imagine being a blonde cuck jfl

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: john2, St.TikTokcel, boss8055 and 1 other person
she has good normal taste.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i hear voices, 5'7 zoomer, john2 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ʾAbū al-Qāsim, DalitBoss, boss8055 and 1 other person
Water. Jordan Barrett looks disgusting. Especially now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Neverbeganlmaoo, 5'7 zoomer, optimisticzoomer and 10 others
yeah like this would only shock org users for anyone normal its common sense :ROFLMAO:
i actually don't like how mariano di vaio looks at all. i always thought he looked weird, but this is just one of those things that my male brain can't really fathom :lul:.

i have to constantly remind myself that what i think looks attractive isn't attractive to women.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and wollet2
i actually don't like how mariano di vaio looks at all. i always thought he looked weird, but this is just one of those things that my male brain can't really fathom :lul:.

i have to constantly remind myself that what i think looks attractive isn't attractive to women.
he looks a bit faggot in some pictures but i can 100% see why women like him. i doubt there are women that dont like him lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj and darkness97
she told me mariano di vaio is her only 10/10 and that she wants to marry him

she also liked morone and sussina from 365 days but prefered sussina

she said she didnt like blonde men or light eyes, rated brad pitt a 5/10 just because of his body, without his body she would rate him even lower

i told her to google jordan barett and she rated him -3.5/10 jfl
you know shes saying that cause she knows she'll never have him and wants to feel better about herself right?
jordan baret is ugly
brad pitt is chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, SubhumanForever, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
you know shes saying that cause she knows she'll never have him and wants to feel better about herself right?
jordan baret is ugly
brad pitt is chad
like she will have di vaio morone or sussina. stop with this retarded coping its her genuine taste

some girls just dont like blonde guys. pitt is a handsome blonde guy. barett is a truecel

like she will have di vaio morone or sussina. stop with this retarded coping its her genuine taste
yeah having a type is different and being delusional is different. Brad pitt may not be your type but you have to acknowledge the fact that hes gl

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and irkkedmulatto
jordan baret is ugly
brad pitt is chad
How is Jordan Barrett ugly?

yeah having a type is different and being delusional is different. Brad pitt may not be your type but you have to acknowledge the fact that hes gl
she rated him 5/10 i believe her. she places legitimately unattractive guys below 0 like many women lol

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
How is Jordan Barrett ugly?
He looks good by PSL standards and looks aesthetic but lacks averageness and appeal. Also in 2024 he looks hideous since he descended with retarded surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and IntelligentCel
imagine being a blonde cuck jfl
because of 1 ugly roastie who said she doesnt like then

meanwhile 95% of the world population would kill their own mother to marry a blonde chad

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, theonewhocantascend, AutisticGymcel and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini, theonewhocantascend and narojo666
I was partly joking but I could see why a foid couldn't find him attractive but not finding Brad pitt attractive is just pure dishwasher coping delusion
Why wouldn't a foid find Jordan Barrett attractive?

he looks a bit faggot in some pictures but i can 100% see why women like him. i doubt there are women that dont like him lol
i literally wrote faggot but deleted i was thinking the exact same thing. good looking italians that are suepr metrosexuals always look like super faggots to me. the way he pouts in every photo and is overly manicured. he also admits to wearing makeup sometimes.

this video made me realize he actually looks good and better in motion in my opinion.

meanwhile 95% of the world population would kill their own mother to marry a blonde chad
nah its a common thing if you interact with women ud have heard it

He looks good by PSL standards and looks aesthetic but lacks averageness and appeal. Also in 2024 he looks hideous since he descended with retarded surgeries.
What do you mean by lacking averageness? To me, averageness is repulsive, because it makes you like everyone else, and being average/normal is simply not enough anymore nowadays.

I was partly joking but I could see why a foid couldn't find him attractive but not finding Brad pitt attractive is just pure dishwasher coping delusion
pitt is the average joe she would meet at work and would have to win her over with his personality. he doesnt turn her on just by looks alone

it reminds me of people raging when seeing these retarded street interviews with ltb hoes spouting nonsense and thinking their opinion means jackshit. its ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: buflek
i literally wrote faggot but deleted i was thinking the exact same thing. good looking italians that are suepr metrosexuals always look like super faggots to me. the way he pouts in every photo and is overly manicured. he also admits to wearing makeup sometimes.

this video made me realize he actually looks good and better in motion in my opinion.

he is close to the edge of acceptable faggotness/metrosexuality for attracting hot sluts while still looking masculine. someone like barett looks full blown faggot/tranny

• JFL
Reactions: darkness97
Why wouldn't a foid find Jordan Barrett attractive?
alien looking, low appeal. Not all models have appeal

Brad pitt and Leo have high appeal even if they're not some ugly foid's type

• +1
Reactions: IntelligentCel and AutisticGymcel
What do you mean by lacking averageness? To me, averageness is repulsive, because it makes you like everyone else, and being average/normal is simply not enough anymore nowadays.
It means looking like a human being. You don’t want to wander into the uncanny valley like Barrett has.

alien looking, low appeal. Not all models have appeal

Brad pitt and Leo have high appeal even if they're not some ugly foid's type
leo is invisible to so many women. di vaio, morone etc are attractive to nearly all women

Water. Females in general prefer darker features to varying extents (while for men it's often the opposite). I think I've read some studies on this

What race was the foid tho?

btw if you wanna judge someones looks always do it in motion. judging from pics is just so retarded.

from my experience i dont think a single woman wouldnt call him attractive

Water. Females in general prefer darker features to varying extents (while for men it's often the opposite). I think I've read some studies on this

What race was the foid tho?
greek

its just water that some women dont like blonde guys at all. havent found any woman that said she doesnt like dark/brunette guys yet lol. only basement dwellers get surprised

same girl rated delisolla 8 below morone that she rated 9 just because of his light eyes

leo is invisible to so many women. di vaio, morone etc are attractive to nearly all women
why dont you suck on his flat cheekbones and mqxilla then faggot

greek

its just water that some women dont like blonde guys at all. havent found any woman that said she doesnt like dark/brunette guys yet lol. only basement dwellers get surprised

same girl rated delisolla 8 below morone that she rated 9 just because of his light eyes
maybe because most of the sex symbols of movies are dirty blonde

idiot

greek

Ahh makes sense. Med sticking with Med

But ya foids generally don't like blonde/light features on men. Unless he looks like Brad Pitt or something

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
why dont you suck on his flat cheekbones and mqxilla then faggot
we get it youre blonde. handsome blondes do good with women theyre just not ideal. id feel even more of a cuck being blonde lol

greek

Did you ask her about other non med guys? Wonder what she thinks about Tyrones or Changs for example

Ahh makes sense. Med sticking with Med

But ya foids generally don't like blonde/light features on men. Unless he looks like Brad Pitt or something
just everywhere around the globe "i dont like blonde/light guys" is a common thing
have never heard of the opposite

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
every gym chick ik is hella into masculine dudes

and single moms too

Did you ask her about other non med guys? Wonder what she thinks about Tyrones or Changs for example
this was just 1 girl, women tastes can vary a lot but i already knew what men get ALL the women lol. its not guys like o pry

she told me gandy (knew him) looked pretty good but is old now

also that delon at 28 had the perfect face. i was surprised she mentioned him. im sure hes invisible to most hot sluts nowadays. she said delon looks objectively better than di vaio but di vaio arouses her more. lol

If she doesn't like dellisola because of his light eyes then she is just coping with her ethnic shirt brown eyes.

If she doesn't like dellisola because of his light eyes then she is just coping with her ethnic shirt brown eyes.
i didnt say that she didnt like him lol. she rated him 8/10 and said she likes him but lower than morone because of his light eyes

sussina has light eyes as i see in pics but prefers him to both morone and delisolla

• Hmm...
Reactions: narojo666
you say it as if those guys are some hypermasc monsters. theyre just men lol
idk any guy in ur list except morone from 365 and id say he's a great example of handsome and harmonious face

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
darker features on a handsome face are generally more arousing. she isnt coping. thats a common taste of women

• +1
Barett would be rated as that by almost every girl only autists here worship him

• +1
we get it youre blonde. handsome blondes do good with women theyre just not ideal. id feel even more of a cuck being blonde lol
then why are all these sex symbols from movies blonde most of the time? why is it not always dark haired men

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: watah and narojo666
i talked to a big tittie hot bitch in karlsruhe gym but she already dated low tier ufc fighter so i had no chance

@The Grinch

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back