Was the small pp and intelligence theory just Ancient Greek cope or did people (including women) actually believe that small pp’s were better?

Olivecel

Olivecel

Half Greek manlet | currently self-improooving
I think it was just cope. But what do y’all think?

Attachments

• 9EC8FAB2-8570-4474-8C8F-3922A6559624.webp
    11.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Posts29Reputation1

Images   2024 02 18T164239027

cope invented by Socrates because he was 4x3

• +1
Reactions: med and Olivecel
cope invented by Socrates because he was 4x3
Ancient philosophy was honestly a joke. They were all low smv betas who paid prostitutes and coped for small pp’s and nanny-controlling ethnostates.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: med
It reminds me of the cope video alpha m posted about height 😂🤡

They look more aesthetic if compact when flacid
It shows that in a non aroused state a man has control of his urges and isn't a grotesque sex obsessed animal

Ancient philosophy was honestly a joke. They were all low smv betas who paid prostitutes and coped for small pp’s and nanny-controlling ethnostates.
Literally us. We are the modern day philosophers

It shows that in a non aroused state a man has control of his urges and isn't a grotesque sex obsessed animal
Did women hold the same belief tho? Lmao I bet women were in their gynaeceum/harem laughing like “speak for yourself, nerd”..

Did women hold the same belief tho? Lmao I bet women were in their gynaeceum/harem laughing like “speak for yourself, nerd”..

i dont think it's supposed to be taken literally, penis size was more representative of sexual urges and openness

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Literally us. We are the modern day philosophers
True, but we are not ancient philosophers and we are mentally more developed over the past thousand years. As for their philosophy, the the common belief of people on this forum is generally opposed to mainstream philosophy like that.

What is so great about being celebate tho? And not being aroused? Isn’t it in female nature to want a man who can stay hard and fu€-k for hours? Smh.. Sexually speaking, most women want ‘an animal’. It’s just female nature.

That’s why I feel like all of this was just ancient cope for men who couldn’t sexually please women. Honestly.

Last edited:
I dont know tbh but foids usually just believe and go along with whatever is popuarized among the highest status men

True, but we are not ancient philosophers and we are mentally more developed over the past thousand years.
I wouldnt be surprised if the average person is stupider now than back then (not talking about education)

As for their philosophy, the the common belief of people on this forum is generally opposed to mainstream philosophy like that.
Like what?

What is so great about being celebate tho? And not being aroused? Isn’t in female nature to want a man who can get hard and fu€-k for hours? Smh.. Sexually speaking, most women want ‘an animal’. It’s in female nature.
I think it's more about the idea that seeing woman as the thing you focus your entire life around just makes you slave to your impulses hence no more sentient than animals
Whereas if you see women as literal jokes who's opinions hold no more weight than children's then you see that catering to them in any way (including caring about pleasing them sexually) makes you a moron.
The goal was the reach the state of an ascended being which means leaving anything relating to irrational inferior creatures like women behind

I dont know tbh but foids usually just believe and go along with whatever is popuarized among the highest status men
I’m not quite sure about that. Maybe in eastern cultures. But in the West, women usually laugh at men who look like they can’t be taken serious (short, bald, etc.), even if they are high-status.
I wouldnt be surprised if the average person is stupider now than back then (not talking about education)
It sounds crazy, but no. We are mentally more evolved. It’s evolution. We are becoming more lazy and therefore our common-sense and rational thinking are declining as a society, but with our build-up over the past thousand years you can easily see exactly how we’ve becoming more intelligent.

It’s odd how every redpill scammer online, who never lived in ancient or medieval times, criticizes modern times because of it’s flaws. Ancient and medieval times also had societal flaws, in fact much worse. People have no idea and I hate to ruin everybody’s romanticist vision of the past, but it was not some sort of ideal utopia compared to today. It’s like when I hear the average religious normie make statements like “the world is coming to an end God is coming look at all the war and devastation”. Like bruh, war and devastation was always happening, and they too thought the world was coming to an end.
Like what?
Like what this thread is about.
I think it's more about the idea that seeing woman as the thing you focus your entire life around just makes you slave to your impulses hence no more sentient than animals
Whereas if you see women as literal jokes who's opinions hold no more weight than children's then you see that catering to them in any way (including caring about pleasing them sexually) makes you a moron.
The goal was the reach the state of an ascended being which means leaving anything relating to irrational inferior creatures like women behind
There should always be a middle-ground. Taking women as jokes is incel culture. It’s just as ridiculous as simping for them..

And why shouldn’t we care about pleasing our woman sexually? Don’t we expect the same from them? If you hold this belief that women are completely unimportant then no women will ever want you, and you will fail at what nature expects you do to as a human: reproduce.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4
I have something to to add.. This may be true for eastern cultures. But in the West, women usually laugh at men who look like they can’t be taken serious (short, bald, etc.), even if they are ‘high-status’. But again, women in eastern cultures usually do not have a choice. Deep-down their natural instinct still prevails and I’m sure they laugh about it behind closed-doors and/or wish they could experience someone more sexually pleasing. This is why Asian women simp for tall white psl’s or big black snakes when exposed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4