Was there a more alpha male thing to do than be a soldier in ancient military?

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
You were going away from your family, in foreign terrain with only a sword and shield and you could be killed at any time
KILLMONGER.jpg

This is when genetics mattered in your fighting success and not learning how to shoot a gun. If you werent genetically superior, you would get killed.
FkvQsz.gif

You had to rely on strength, speed, agility and reaction time and use then simultaneously against thousands of other men rushing you at once. If you lacked, you were killed.
killmongerpanther.jpg

55c2b14ede0dbc2aec3cf9a140cb92ab.jpg

But men these days just rely on guns and pussy fighting. Anyone can be a soldier now.

we need to go back to warrior ways

• +1
Reactions: Hellraiser, Solidcoin, KlutchPurpp and 1 other person
The warrior days were indeed the days of the genetical predominance. That's why spartans killed subhuman looking babies and people. And that's why people bred on a proper way, only the fertile women and the strong men survived. Thus warriors were born from those superior marriages.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, birchman, KlutchPurpp and 1 other person
You were going away from your family, in foreign terrain with only a sword and shield and you could be killed at any time
KILLMONGER.jpg

This is when genetics mattered in your fighting success and not learning how to shoot a gun. If you werent genetically superior, you would get killed.
FkvQsz.gif

You had to rely on strength, speed, agility and reaction time and use then simultaneously against thousands of other men rushing you at once. If you lacked, you were killed.
killmongerpanther.jpg

55c2b14ede0dbc2aec3cf9a140cb92ab.jpg

But men these days just rely on guns and pussy fighting. Anyone can be a soldier now.

we need to go back to warrior ways
Legit tbh, those were very badass times. But the most badass warriors for me were the ones from Alexander the Great army, those mean are part of the universe now, how great their life must have been cruising with a titan like Alexander and one day being 100 years old and proudly saying at my prime i fought under the one that conquered the world. Those times just had some magic and mysticism in them, now the world is just a shitty global village

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and AscendenceImminent
The warrior days were indeed the days of the genetical predominance. That's why spartans killed subhuman looking babies and people. And that's why people bred on a proper way, only the fertile women and the strong men survived. Thus warriors were born from those superior marriages.
Indeed bro. That's why I will breed with a high E feminine blonde female and since I am a high t dark featured badboy, my offspring will be superior

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
spartans were psl 7 on average

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
This still exists

in the harsh conditions of warfare, gangs, streetfighting, drugs

maghrebi badboys are tried and tested such that only the fittest survive

@Imperative @Gorilla

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Yummyinmytummy, Deleted member 2426 and 3 others
Í̴̖n̷̦̎d̵͔͠e̶̝̎ĕ̶̜d̸̹͘,̸̹̀ ̸̬̊a̵͖͆ṋ̶̍c̷̢̕i̷͕͒e̶͕͐n̵͈͘ť̸̺ ̵̹͂w̶̻͊a̸̤̕ŗ̶̀r̷̞͋i̶͇͠o̸̞͝r̵̬̍s̵͙̽ ̴̱̀w̷̯͝e̵̻̾r̸͐ͅe̸̟͌ ̸̺́e̵͜͠x̷̳̌t̸̳̿r̵̤̿ȇ̷̡m̶̤̎e̵̖͒l̸̲͋y̸̱͊ ̵̡̅h̴͉͝i̴̗͊g̵̏͜h̷̹́ ̵̼́T̴̳̆ ̶̘͛a̴̚͜n̴̦̈́d̴͍̀ ̴̡̄l̸̗͆ĩ̵̗t̴̲͐e̶̫̚r̵̢̔å̴̱l̷͇̎ ̸̱̓ş̵̌l̴̲̿a̸͇͝y̵͈̽e̵̥̊r̶͇̈́s̴̩̆.̶̬͌

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
This still exists

in the harsh conditions of warfare, gangs, streetfighting, drugs

maghrebi badboys are tried and tested such that only the fittest survive

View attachment 193339

@Imperative @Gorilla
Indeed bro. If Badr Hari was alive back when the maghrebs were conquering and raping Spain
1200px-Al-Andalus732.svg.png

He would have been the general and top soldier

Indeed bro. If Badr Hari was alive back when the maghrebs were conquering and raping Spain
1200px-Al-Andalus732.svg.png

He would have been the general and top soldier
Badr hari would never have been the top general soldier and general, son

why?

because none other than the greatest warrior of all time would have been around back then...

the one and only khalid ibn al walid

an unforgiving commander who fought hundreds of soldiers alone like they were insects, toying with them

he broke 7 swords in a battle, just because his killer bloodlust to decimate victims had overflown his veins.
Allah had no choice but to crown him the swords of swords of allah. He conquered the middle east, like it was playground

he was a very dark triad evil blackpilled man. Here is a quote from him that should be written in gold
‘When I am in the battlefield, I love it more than my wedding night with the most beautiful of women’

so dark badboy, so alpha man...

Badr hari could only dream to be 1% of khalid ibn al walid, the sword of allah the almighty

never forget this

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Yummyinmytummy, Deleted member 2426 and 1 other person

why?

because none other than the greatest warrior of all time would have been around back then...

View attachment 193341

View attachment 193343

an unforgiving commander who fought hundreds of soldiers alone like they were insects, toying with them

he broke 7 swords in a battle, just because his killer bloodlust to decimate victims had overflown his veins.
Allah had no choice but to crown him the swords of swords of allah. He conquered the middle east, like it was playground

he was a very dark triad evil blackpilled man. Here is a quote from him that should be written in gold
‘When I am in the battlefield, I love it more than my wedding night with the most beautiful of women’

Badr hari could only dream to be 1% of khalid ibn al walid, the sword of allah the almighty

never forget this

why?

View attachment 193341

View attachment 193343

never forget this
Indeed bro. Thanks for telling me about the real alpha man 😲😯

i'd rather be a roman soldier than a spartan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
the romans killed plenty of "genetically superior" peoples, because the actually genetically superior thing to do is to use your brain, and train soldiers to fight in a competent and intelligent manner, and deploy advantageous strategies and technologies, instead of just relying on physical advantages.

and no, being a soldier in the military is a beta thing, definitionally.

the romans killed plenty of "genetically superior" peoples, because the actually genetically superior thing to do is to use your brain, and train soldiers to fight in a competent and intelligent manner, and deploy advantageous strategies and technologies, instead of just relying on physical advantages.

and no, being a soldier in the military is a beta thing, definitionally.
Unless the nation you live in is full of cucks. Then you are a cuck yourself for fighting for them.

why?

View attachment 193341

View attachment 193343

never forget this
Cringe

[LDAR] Are Soldiers History's Greatest Cucks?
  • Thread starterRitalincel
  • Start dateFeb 15, 2019
IgnoreWatch
Ritalincel

Ritalincel
Banned
-

JoinedNov 26, 2017Messages23,864
Feb 15, 2019
  • Add bookmark