Was this a missed ioi

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
Was walking home from college and girl with her umbrella was covering me as we walked and I lived further than her and she asked if I wanted to borrow her umbrella to take home with me and I said no

What dat mean

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and BrahminBoss
Was walking home from college and girl with her umbrella was covering me as we walked and I lived further than her and she asked if I wanted to borrow her umbrella to take home with me and I said no

What dat mean
If she was willing to let you borrow her umbrella, she'd be willing to get facefucked til she pukes.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, arab_chink and BrahminBoss
Was it a grandma?

If she was willing to let you borrow her umbrella, she'd be willing to get facefucked til she pukes.
24082.jpg
Based

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Biggest """IOI"""" i get is looks and even then i don't know if it's because they like me or what :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Biggest """IOI"""" i get is looks and even then i don't know if it's because they like me or what :Comfy:
You live in a relatively conservative society. Although the West is more autistic and non-NT, when they do give IOIs it's more forward and direct.

You live in a relatively conservative society. Although the West is more autistic and non-NT, when they do give IOIs it's more forward and direct.
Yeah it's a conservative society compared with the west but at the same time it's the most NT society that exists :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Yeah it's a conservative society compared with the west but at the same time it's the most NT society that exists :forcedsmile:
Conservative societies are more NT, but public decency and sexuality is not on display. Freemixing between genders I'm sure occurs but nothing whatsoever like the West. Like is it okay to hugs to opposite and even give casual kisses on cheeks (hardly anyone does latter but some countries is norm)?

Curry countries are also NT af. But doesn't mean chances of IOIs from opposite gender will happen. It's a weird dynamic.... I can't think of many societies simultaneously NT and sexually 'liberated".

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator