Was this an IOI?

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
Ok gang, help me out with this,

going back to college in my senior knowing absolutely no one. Despite extreme anxiety (I was sweating like a doggo) I put my head up high and keep my shoulders straight at at the end of the class manage to come up to a girl and explain to her that I'm new around here and would be glad if I could get some help with my studies. She says that she doesn't have a facebook and gives me her number. I immediately ring her phone just to be sure I wasn't duped with a fake one (autistic I know). We exchange names and departure our ways.

After one week I return to college in the morning. I never called the girl since then and when I see her waiting for class I politely just say 'morning' to her. After a minute of cringe inducing silence she asks me; if I didn't need anyting since I never called her. I lie to her that I got a new phone and lost her number, and she immediately rings me so I get her number again. She also introduces herself to me again.

Are most college girls platonically friendly like this? I am a turbo autist and barely can read people.

Yeah dude. Even if it wasn't you should still pursue it. Good practice

LDAR ITS OVER! If you were a Chad she would have found your dorm, broken in and sucked you off, JFL.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
The life of @blackopstruecel lately
Where has he been recently? Tell him to make threads, I miss the lord tbh.

He's been too busy taking roids and getting laid (supposedly)
He is too much of an autist to run roids properly tbh.

He's probably running tren and dbol together :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
LMFAO he's far to aspie to understand the delicacy of the human body and roids. He's probably killing himself

Ask yourself: is she goodlooking? If yes she is toying with you etc. It is nothing. If no then go for it it is legit ioi.

LMFAO he's far to aspie to understand the delicacy of the human body and roids. He's probably killing himself
He needs to get back on here so we can help him.

Yeah dude. Even if it wasn't you should still pursue it. Good practice

'Yeah' as in what?

LDAR ITS OVER! If you were a Chad she would have found your dorm, broken in and sucked you off, JFL.

She doesn't know where I live, she asked me tho.

Ask yourself: is she goodlooking? If yes she is toying with you etc. It is nothing. If no then go for it it is legit ioi.

Toying, how? She seems kinda nice.

If you‘re gl yes, if not you‘re just getting friendzoned

ohhhhhh felix u litel manlet OH HEY there bud :feelshmm: come here lil kid :feelshehe: for a candy u know :feelshehe: alright time to ldar

Toying, how? She seems kinda nice.
Toying as in 'Lol @ this loser not orbiting me like he was supposed to, let's toy with this worthless dolt'

Objectively deformed, but have been receiving unsolicited compliments on my eyes and teeth before.

Toying as in 'Lol @ this loser not orbiting me like he was supposed to, let's toy with this worthless dolt'

She seems polite. But keeps taking jabs at me.

Last edited: