Was this an IOI?

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
I was sitting in the tram and at one stop a girl entered. She stood like 10 meters away from me in the tram. I looked like 3 times or so over to her and noticed that she looked to me as well occasionally.
Then at the next stop she walked over to me and sat directly on the other seat facing me even though there would have been free seats next to other persons which were more near to her standing position.
Sadly I needed to leave the tram at the next stop so idk if something could have happened
69356DFC BDF0 46F1 ABD7 55F6E5A14023

I know normally that a girl sits next to you is not an IOI but in this situation it seemed like one because of what I described above

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender, Deleted member 18244, Mewton and 8 others
I was sitting in the tram and at one stop a girl entered. She stood like 10 meters away from me in the tram. I looked like 3 times or so over to her and noticed that she looked to me as well occasionally.
Then at the next stop she walked over to me and sat directly on the other seat facing me even though there would have been free seats next to other persons which were more near to her standing position.
Sadly I needed to leave the tram at the next stop so idk if something could have happened
View attachment 1653575

I know normally that a girl sits next to you is not an IOI but in this situation it seemed like one because of what I described above
Tales

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and germanlooks
Perhaps she was choosing the lesser of two poisons assuming you were more physically attractive than other passangers, I wouldn't say it's necessarily an ioi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, germanlooks, aBetterMii and 1 other person
View attachment 1653575

Could have been that she just enjoyed tge view better from that side.

Tales from the Holocaust train

• JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 14392, WhiteGoodman and 11 others
Tales from Bremen. Jk

It's IOI and I would miss 10 stops for it. Don't cope like I had to leave blah blah. You were scared to talk to her.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
How hot was she? describe her and yes you missed out you could have fucked her right there and then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Anchor_Ship and Oberyn
Iois are crystal clear tbh, when girl smile at you directly or invites you to approach her

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Enfant terrible
This is an IOI, you could have said something witty that you find funny similar to “I love staring outside tram windows and being reminded I don’t have car” or something that’d u would find funny and segway into a convo and ask her numbers

Lol its not ioi

you have my genuine condolences that a simple situation like this was rare / out of place enough for you to write an essay about
This

I feel the vibe though. When I've been unsocial for a few weeks you start over-thinking simple shit like this, resulting in essay-writing.

Over for people that don't experience stuff like this on the regular.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, aBetterMii and androgenic
Girls hate guys that use public transport. BMW is minimum requirement for a girl to notice you in 2022.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
you have my genuine condolences that a simple situation like this was rare / out of place enough for you to write an essay about
This

I feel the vibe though. When I've been unsocial for a few weeks you start over-thinking simple shit like this, resulting in essay-writing.

Over for people that don't experience stuff like this on the regular.
You both are delusional.

Shit like this never happened to me nor with a man or woman. In general People tend to avoid it to sit really close to another person in train/tram/bus etc and rather stand. I do as well.
I am tall so she could barley fit on the other seat without having my legs in her way.
So I doubt that she of all things had to take the seat across from me when there were others with more space next to her standing position just because she wanted to sit down

No tales and I had Uni so I couldn’t just keep staying in the tram
You could've asked and you wouldn't lose anything if you think it's IOI its most likely IOI because guys are terrible at understanding IOIs.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and germanlooks
How hot was she? describe her and yes you missed out you could have fucked her right there and then
HTB max
She was just about to pull out and suck my cock but I had to leave the tram sadly

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Oberyn
Probably was, especially if you eyes meet before hand.

But if you post here you wouldn't be able to escalate this sitution anyways so doesn't matter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exeight, Mewton, Prince88 and 3 others
nigga made a diagram to cope with ioi

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable, Mewton and House Lannister
View attachment 1653575

you had mask on right
she didnt see your whole face then
reaction could change

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
man, it has nothing to do with the rarity of the specific scenario

normies fuck average girls and get girlfriends every now and then and here you are writing essays and making diagrams about some becky who sat across from you on a tram

this is an incel tier thread. i hope you get some success at some point in the future and come back to this thread cringing your head off
Dude it’s not like I make such a huge deal out of it as it seems.
I just wrote this post in 3 minutes because I’m really bad at judging what an IOI is and what not and I really had a feeling that this was one and just found it was an interesting experience.
Maybe I cringe looking back at this post in some time but you probably do as well on old posts of yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Only ioi that counts is a girl coming up to you and talking

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, alriodai, Deleted member 19103 and 1 other person
*coming up to you and sucking your cock
I find it hard to believe you get no IOIs at all with your height and face. Don't ethnic women throw themselves at you at least?

Btw would you say you are more htn or ltn? Because if you were htn, you def would not feel invisible.

View attachment 1653575

Me and my friend once went into a movie theatre next to these people and the guy asked his girl to move seats :ROFLMAO:

Tales from the ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I wonder what would've happened it if were De Poot sitting there in your place

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Mewton
You guys go outside???

s reactions mr GIF

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Its an IOI when you fuck her and her pussy gets wet
if she is not wet, its not an IOI