Was this iois

Broly

Broly

Die A Hero
Girl that used to be in my chem class would always rub her leg against mine when we were sitting in class. Would often look at me and play with her hair sometimes. Saw her smile at times as well.
Teacher asked class if we wanted to change seats once and the girl looked at me and said no.

I would be too nervous to look at her fully or even touch her.

Sometimes she’d rub her leg slowly and sometimes fast. She’d also wear super short shorts, you know how these bitches normally do.

I barley talked to her but she’d be nice to me. She even helped me cheat on a test once, she’d do the questions and then wait for me to get the answers. Funny thing is there was another girl who did this as well, who helped me cheat kek.

Did this girl like me or am I coping like the truecel I am:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and RecessedChinCel
Yes :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Richard_Hungwell and hebbewem
Yeah obviously she likes you

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 18244
Why the soy emote tbhngl
My autistic ass is confused
Because we get a lot of soy was this an ioi threads here. I’ve made a few myself

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Richard_Hungwell
Brutal if true cause she’s gone now:feelswhy:
I mean she didn’t die kek, we were seniors in high school and she moved to Arizona I think or something idk

Honestly I’d hope it was but also not cause if It was then I coulda done something instead of being a giga sperg but on the other hand I’m glad that there are girls out there who potentially want me

Girl that used to be in my chem class would always rub her leg against mine when we were sitting in class. Would often look at me and play with her hair sometimes. Saw her smile at times as well.
Teacher asked class if we wanted to change seats once and the girl looked at me and said no.

I would be too nervous to look at her fully or even touch her.

Sometimes she’d rub her leg slowly and sometimes fast. She’d also wear super short shorts, you know how these bitches normally do.

I barley talked to her but she’d be nice to me. She even helped me cheat on a test once, she’d do the questions and then wait for me to get the answers. Funny thing is there was another girl who did this as well, who helped me cheat kek.

Did this girl like me or am I coping like the truecel I am:feelswhy:
PM7s

All I wanna know is if it was IOIs