Was this reaction good?

nice. you can still hit the g spot by leaning back during doggy style right
actually doggystyle and leaning back is bad for the g spot.the g spot is upwards in the vagina but from the front not from the back, doggystyle is not good for the g spot but is somewhat good for the man and maybe the clitoris of the female.i would say the best g spot position is missionary.leanback + missionary and upward tilt dick shape is ideal.obviosuly i dont need to mention size.if you are gifted even doggy can work(any position really)

• +1
Reactions: PYT
actually doggystyle and leaning back is bad for the g spot.the g spot is upwards in the vagina but from the front not from the back, doggystyle is not good for the g spot but is somewhat good for the man and maybe the clitoris of the female.i would say the best g spot position is missionary.leanback + missionary and upward tilt dick shape is ideal.obviosuly i dont need to mention size.if you are gifted even doggy can work(any position really)
i heard they can feel your dick more during doggy style

i heard they can feel your dick more during doggy style
yes ofc but not good for the g spot in particular.there are other good things you can stimulate the woman not only g spot.g spot is ideal but not the only thing clitoris is also good the problem with the clit is that the more she fucks the less she is sensible to it and thats why these days where almost all women are whores that shit isnt that useful, g spot is more practical tbh.but changing positions regularly is very important ofc last thing you want is be boring

• +1
based af. Her reaction after you did that:
View attachment 679502
71F74B3C 34D8 44B8 B225 375B55CF0F69

The only thing that could make this better is if she was actually just trying to make OP jealous. He literally Samson’d her ass jfl
7EE97444 8590 46EA B6FC 0A620C35598C

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Deleted member 6095
yes ofc but not good for the g spot in particular.there are other good things you can stimulate the woman not only g spot.g spot is ideal but not the only thing clitoris is also good the problem with the clit is that the more she fucks the less she is sensible to it and thats why these days where almost all women are whores that shit isnt that useful, g spot is more practical tbh.but changing positions regularly is very important ofc last thing you want is be boring
aight bet i'll keep this all in mind

aight bet i'll keep this all in mind
np, doggy can work too but instead of leaning back and upwards like you would do on missionary try leaning down, push your hips backward to change the angle until you find it.missionary is the easiest,cowgirl is great aswell but i dont like it cause its better to stay on top and dominate but as i said before you need to vary often.if you tryna fuck her rough dont do cowgirl go for missionary while talking dirty and squeeze her tits or doggy + spanking once in a while.give her good D and she will behave and will always call you back for some fucking but most importantly she will tell her female friends that you know how to work with your D basically she will give you access to more women.most faggots cant give good D believe me,mog them in bed and you gonna slay very easily

• +1