was trump given corona by his enemies..?

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
he has tons of enemies, could they have really given him coronavirus...?

let's not forget that a young person can easily survive the rampage of the virus. a boomer or an old person on the other hand, the virus could be fatal to.

and we don't know everything about the virus as well.. could trump really be given the corona by his enemies?

or is he just too much of a retard to not take precautions(like claiming the virus was a hoax etc)

note 5 death GIF

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 2969, Deleted member 5875 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 2969, Deleted member 9699 and 4 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and MrGlutton
nigga mogged @MrGlutton so hard he had to kill him
keep vouching for psychopathic sociopathic serial killers, that man deserved to be executed for his crimes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and sytyl
keep vouching for psychopathic sociopathic serial killers, that man deserved to be executed for his crimes.
cope you got iq mogged

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and MrGlutton
i wouldn't be surprised. The timing is one hell of a coincidence.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton

let's not forget that a young person can easily survive the rampage of the virus. a boomer or an old person on the other hand, the virus could be fatal to.

and we don't know everything about the virus as well.. could trump really be given the corona by his enemies?

or is he just too much of a retard to not take precautions(like claiming the virus was a hoax etc)

note 5 death GIF
nah he just got it at the rallies probably

• +1

note 5 death GIF
i doubt he's hospitalized or even has it. This nigga ran away from some bitch mid speech because she said she was in a country that had a shit ton covid cases.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and MrGlutton
No he's just retarded. He bragged about going to rallies and didn't even want to get tested at the debates. Over for him

• +1
i doubt he's hospitalized or even has it. This nigga ran away from some bitch mid speech because she said she was in a country that had a shit ton covid cases.
but why would he fake it? because he feels that he's going to lose election? there's no way him getting the corona virus is going to get him votes

i don't see any other reason as to why he would fake himself getting corona unless..

he somehow wants to prove his point against the virus that it's a cope, or it's overrated or some shit like that

then emerge healthy and put a stop to the corona talk once and for all

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
but why would he fake it? because he feels that he's going to lose election? there's no way him getting the corona virus is going to get him votes

i don't see any other reason as to why he would fake himself getting corona unless..

he somehow wants to prove his point against the virus that it's a cope, or it's overrated or some shit like that

then emerge healthy and put a stop to the corona talk once and for all
too either determine how much support he has, or reshaping his image as an underdog. Watch him come out with a speech, retracting some shit he's said because he's "met god" or some other bullshit niggas buy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and MrGlutton
No he's just retarded. He bragged about going to rallies and didn't even want to get tested at the debates. Over for him

Is there any chance he has spread it to his opponents and people at the rallies?

too either determine how much support he has, or reshaping his image as an underdog. Watch him come out with a speech, retracting some shit he's said because he's "met god" or some other bullshit niggas buy
if that's his intention, then i would have to say I'm disappointed in his schemes

saw it coming a mile away

It's a distraction to get people to accept the vaccine, Trump is fine

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Last edited:
If he survives this virus, he will become a different man, more humble, with a renewed faith in God, America and its people...

If he survives this virus, he will become a different man, more humble, with a renewed faith in God, America and its people...
Lol