Was walking back from BJJ

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I was covered in sweat, my hair wet and sort of curled from the gallons of sweat on me from other men - half the time the sweat isn't even my sweat jfl. As I was walking back home, my arms having a slight pump from wrestling, I see a FOB dark skin indian women. She makes eye contact with me, looks down, looks at my dick and then looks back at me again, I smiled at her and she smiled back.

BRUTAL HOW ONLY FOB WOMEN WILL EVER BE NICE TO ME

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin, ShowerMaxxing, Truecel14 and 8 others
Ng right after a good bjj training sesh I feel like choking out a nigga and fucking his girl ong

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and FailedNormieManlet
She makes eye contact with me
E1A25863 892C 4A9B 824E 008CAF4E1ACB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Chasseur, Growth Plate and 4 others
Yall walk naked on the streets of Delhi or what:feelsgood::feelsgood:
dalits like me aren't allowed to wear clothes because our brahmin masters like @RabidRosaries forbid us

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BigBundaSlapper, Deleted member 15827 and 7 others
How did she see your dick? Are you naked in the street?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
I was covered in sweat, my hair wet and sort of curled from the gallons of sweat on me from other men - half the time the sweat isn't even my sweat jfl. As I was walking back home, my arms having a slight pump from wrestling, I see a FOB dark skin indian women. She makes eye contact with me, looks down, looks at my dick and then looks back at me again, I smiled at her and she smiled back.

lol at this delusional incel.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 20618 and FailedNormieManlet
@sex scenario begs you insult me

She saw a fellow 5’5 currh dravidain and wanted to show solidarity. It’s hard being a Dravidian in a white mans world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9670 and FailedNormieManlet
you have bbc shutup
I’ll never forget this one black stacylite who was very kind of me for no reason, we had a lot of chemistry but I made no moves cos I assumed she was propriety of Tyrone or one niggers cousins or stn I didn’t want drama. She wasn’t one of Tyrone’s whores.

I regret not trying to fuck her oh well. I have so many memories of letting chances to slay hot foids go it’s mind numbing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and FailedNormieManlet
I’ll never forget this one black stacylite who was very kind of me for no reason, we had a lot of chemistry but I made no moves cos I assumed she was propriety of Tyrone or one niggers cousins or stn I didn’t want drama. She wasn’t one of Tyrone’s whores.

I regret not trying to fuck her oh well. I have so many memories of letting chances to slay hot foids go it’s mind numbing
you're the biggest schizo on this site jfl

you're the biggest schizo on this site jfl
It’s not schitzo if it happened… that would imply it’s make belief JFL in telling you a story that happened back in 2019 and this is how you respond

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9670 and FailedNormieManlet
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
when i see you I will punk your bjj ass easily with muay thai faggot ass nigga skin.

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian and FailedNormieManlet
you are the black version of @BigJimsWornOutTires
Nar he is a capper 🧢 he chats shit and it’s all drivel but he does it for comedic effect so it’s ok. I don’t really tell lies I just say things that have happened. If you don’t belive it then just say and I won’t say anymore of the shit that’s happened JFL cos I cannot convince somebody if they think I’m lying XD

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Nar he is a capper 🧢 he chats shit and it’s all drivel but he does it for comedic effect so it’s ok. I don’t really tell lies I just say things that have happened. If you don’t belive it then just say and I won’t say anymore of the shit that’s happened JFL cos I cannot convince somebody if they think I’m lying XD
no I believe it, I just find your outbursts random lol. Like I said you had a bbc and was being racist, and you just tell me about some black stacy :lul:

• JFL
when i see you I will punk your bjj ass easily with muay thai faggot ass nigga skin.
Aren’t you an 5’4 Iranian who are you gonna hurt toktumesh

no I believe it, I just find your outbursts random lol. Like I said you had a bbc and was being racist, and you just tell me about some black stacy :lul:
Oh yeah, I mean I did it cos your OP reminded me of that situation, I’m also quite tired so not in the best frame of mind

• JFL
Tales from Birmingham

• JFL
Oh yeah, I mean I did it cos your OP reminded me of that situation, I’m also quite tired so not in the best frame of mind
oh right okay, fair that makes sense jflllll

• +1
@PrinceLuenLeoncur I just cant talk to an actual mentally deficient nigger i have self respect. im not replying to u any further

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian and ReadBooksEveryday
@PrinceLuenLeoncur I just cant talk to an actual mentally deficient nigger i have self respect. im not replying to u any further
NIGGER NIGGER TRIGGER FIGURE GO ROPE ON A FINGER.

Jokes aside, kill yourself you ugly subanimal bitch you can ignore me etc but I mogg your and can snap your neck come to UK and I’ll murder you bitch

• JFL
@PrinceLuenLeoncur now now boy its time to zip it

Why would she look at your average dick? Did you have a bulge?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
How did you know she's FOB?

How did she see your dick? Are you naked in the street?
Contour. She can't see the dick unless you're a nudist or cop that had a mental breakdown, and so you're running down the street naked, and in the back of your head, sort of speak, all that exceptional privilege you're adapted to, you know not much will be done about it. Anyway, if not that scenario, she could see the contour of your package that poses potential annihilation to her vagina, thus the heart eyes emoji. :love:

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
How? Isnt it the FOBs who want mclovins the most?
JBW on life support

How big is your cock? youre 5'5 indian so im assuming less than 4 inches

BJJ sounds hella gay. Also she was only mirin cus u were covered in white mens sweat:lul: