Was walking my dog when all of a sudden

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
It's late at night, shit got awkward jfl, I was walkkg on the right side then all of a sudden a car pulls up behind me, 2 cars are pulling up opposite side of the road, the car behind me goes very slowly because I'm walking slowly and blocking their path to the entrance to their driveway unbeknownst to me , the other car on the left side of the road stops for some reason, causing the car behind it to also stop. It was so fuckin awkward.

Also before this happened there was a curve I was walking through, a black mustang that was driving behind me, I got a glimpse of the passenger and it was a blonde Stacy, fuck, I need to surgerymaxx asap so I can steal Chad's girlfriend, because she surely wasn't with the driver just because he has a mustang.

@Jamesothy should pedestrians walk on the left side of the road? I'm confused

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Ur title is so mean lmao

Nigga got discernment

It's late at night, shit got awkward jfl, I was walkkg on the right side then all of a sudden a car pulls up behind me, 2 cars are pulling up opposite side of the road, the car behind me goes very slowly because I'm walking slowly and blocking their path to the entrance to their driveway unbeknownst to me , the other car on the left side of the road stops for some reason, causing the car behind it to also stop. It was so fuckin awkward.

Also before this happened there was a curve I was walking through, a black mustang that was driving behind me, I got a glimpse of the passenger and it was a blonde Stacy, fuck, I need to surgerymaxx asap so I can steal Chad's girlfriend, because she surely wasn't with the driver just because he has a mustang.

Good question. In America I always walk on the left side of the road. The idea is that if I can see the cars that are most likely to hit me I might be able to midigate it a little bit or avoid it all together. I'd hate to be hit and killed by a car I never even saw coming.

01d.jpg