WASP/North Atlantid people are last step in the evolution of homo sapiens

no one you've posted is north atlantid.

no one you've posted is north atlantid.
North Atlantid is basically Keltic. All people here i posted are Irish, Scottish, English (not all of them are anglosaxon), Welsh, Cornish, Manx, Scots-Irish and mixtures of them. Colonists also count.

I learned this recently but many brits don't actually classify as north atlantids. Having dark hair and blue eyes doesn't make someone north atlantid @Orc
if their roots are british isles probably they are.

North Atlantid is basically Keltic. All people here i posted are Irish, Scottish, English (not all of them are anglosaxon), Welsh, Cornish, Manx, Scots-Irish and mixtures of them. Colonists also count.
most of them are anglo, faelid, keltic nordid or brünn, their skulls are too compact to be pure north atlantid but some might have admixture.

Northatlantid

the key to north atlantids is their long narrow heads, they are relatively low in bone-mass and don't tend to look particularly masculine.

gandy was an exception, but he still didn't have much mass and didn't age well as a result.

most of them are anglo, faelid, keltic nordid or brünn, their skulls are too compact to be pure north atlantid but some might have admixture.

View attachment 3110496

the key to north atlantids is their long narrow heads, they are relatively low in bone-mass and don't tend to look particularly masculine.

gandy was an exception, but he still didn't have much mass and didn't age well as a result.
When you think of north atlantid people, it is wrong to think of a very narrow-headed type. not all examples of a phenotype are exactly the same as the representative photograph.

Pure north atlantid is almost impossible to find if you are not living in small towns of Ireland and Wales. They are mostly mixed in Anglosphere with anglosaxon and keltic nordid types.

The ones i posted are also mixture of Anglosaxon, North Atlantid and Keltic Nordid at different percentages. Faelid is not common in British Isles and descendants.

Northatlantidf
Northatlantidm 1
Anglosaxonf
Anglosaxonm
Main qimg 072b6bfd24d127a6382305b79915a17f

if their roots are british isles probably they are.
They are not. North atlantid isn't as common as you think. Most brits are Ulster Scots, Keltic Nordic or Anglo Saxons

They are not. North atlantid isn't as common as you think. Most brits are Ulster Scots, Keltic Nordic or Anglo Saxons
Northatlantid

I have seen many in Anglosphere but sure its hard to find pure North Atlantid. Western parts of the isles have purest as expected.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
No average person in the world, whether Scandinavians or Italians, can have faces as extreme as the WASP/North Atlantid (British Isles) types.

Until 11,000 years ago, there was not a single blue-eyed person. Blue eyes are a mutation. Blond hair, red hair, green eyes, white skin, freckles, hooded eyes, upturned nose are also mutations. The ethnicity with the highest prevalence of mutations and appearance extremes was once the Germanic. Then it was the Scandinavians, then the British.

British and people of British descent are the most common people with mutations and extremes.

Green eyes, red hair, freckles are most common in the British Isles.

Pale white skin is most common among British.

The most extreme shades of green and blue eyes, blonde and red hair are seen in British Isles people (Meg Foster, Samantha Cormier etc.)

The upturned nose is only seen in North Atlantid and WASP types (Samara Weaving)

Hooded deep set eyes are most commonly found in British Isles people.

British descendants are most numerous in the US, with 110 million people. 60 million live in the British Isles. Next are Australia with 20 million and Canada with 18 million.

3.5 million live in New Zealand and 1.6 million in South Africa.

Some extreme faces.View attachment 3091213View attachment 3091214View attachment 3091216View attachment 3091217View attachment 3091219View attachment 3091220View attachment 3091222View attachment 3091225View attachment 3091227View attachment 3091228View attachment 3091231View attachment 3091232View attachment 3091234View attachment 3091236View attachment 3091237View attachment 3091239View attachment 3091240View attachment 3091242View attachment 3091244View attachment 3091246View attachment 3091248View attachment 3091251View attachment 3091254View attachment 3091256View attachment 3091258

I will post more examples.
She

Users who are viewing this thread

Back