waste of sperm

fiddledingus

fiddledingus

Iron
Joined
Aug 1, 2026
Posts
1
Reputation
2
I’m a 14 year old waste of sperm, recessed maxilla ,recessed infras, low hyoid, overweight kid.

I dread school and social interactions, knowing that I look like an ogre compared to others, the insults never get easier to hear

I need help
 
  • +1
Reactions: Revent and Jordan Barrett
Start locking in, yk your flaws so fix them
 
call 911 they will come to your house and force you to lose weights,take care of you,motivate you,sing you to sleep
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 382293
I’m a 14 year old waste of sperm, recessed maxilla ,recessed infras, low hyoid, overweight kid.

I dread school and social interactions, knowing that I look like an ogre compared to others, the insults never get easier to hear

I need help
hardmax
 
loose the weight and start getting money lil bro
 
r u depressed
 
I’m a 14 year old waste of sperm, recessed maxilla ,recessed infras, low hyoid, overweight kid.

I dread school and social interactions, knowing that I look like an ogre compared to others, the insults never get easier to hear

I need help
im sorry to hear that, remember that there will always be some one that could help you with this, but if you wanna stop them insulting you maybe just start working out and eat healthy, that way you will look better and more people will respect you
 
I’m a 14 year old waste of sperm, recessed maxilla ,recessed infras, low hyoid, overweight kid.

I dread school and social interactions, knowing that I look like an ogre compared to others, the insults never get easier to hear

I need help
Blud is 14 lol
Do soft maxxes
 
start being anorexic :lul::lul:
 

Similar threads

fucknatty
Replies
5
Views
70
magnottic1982
magnottic1982
iblamexyv
Replies
99
Views
1K
iblamexyv
iblamexyv
Apollon6
Replies
5
Views
69
AtharvaT
AtharvaT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top