Wasted puberty by being fat. Is there still hope?

M

mrman

Iron
So pissed off and frustrated knowing what I could’ve become if I didn’t waste my puberty being a fat fuck.

I’m 19 and grew up my whole life with no masculine figure. Just my mom and my 5 sisters. So I never had that male role model. I just recently discovered looksmaxing and knowledge on how body fat effects testosterone and estrogen and since then have been on a journey of losing all the body fat. I’ve lost 42lbs so far but still got like 90lbs left until I’m at a healthy body fat.

After deep research I’m so gutted knowing I could’ve been way taller, bigger dick, deeper voice, more masculine face and just overall more of a man. If only I wasn’t such a greedy kid.

I’m so locked in and plan on reaching my goal before I turn 20. Could I still regain the benefits I missed out on during puberty after I lose the weight and get my hormones in check? Any advice and comments are appreciated. Literally man it’s such a punch in the gut and I’m so pissed off with myself.

Honestly you still could inject roids and take t3 if you want catch up growth in all those areas, it's entirely possible. I'd take t3 with aromasin.

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
Really? What would the side effects be.
As long stay within a limit and get blood tests beforehand you will be leaner with higher androgens and gh. You can also go and check out growth plates if you believe they might be open.

Yeah I’m working on it right now and made it my priority gonna get there in a few months. What body fat range do you think I should aim for?
Until you can see abs, then put on some muscle for sex appeal

As long stay within a limit and get blood tests beforehand you will be leaner with higher androgens and gh. You can also go and check out growth plates if you believe they might be open.
Thanks man. Any idea where I can get my hands on the real thing and of best quality?

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Thanks man. Any idea where I can get my hands on the real thing and of best quality?
Brainlabz has the ai and farmacio del nina has both t3 and aromasin. There are many sources for igf, enclomiphene, proviron you really just need a google search.

why not t4
You could have conversion problems and it usually heightens tsh while t3 lowers it. Both is good but results should be the same with t3.

You could have conversion problems and it usually heightens tsh while t3 lowers it. Both is good but results should be the same with t3.
@Osie recommends me t4

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Roge and lightskinbengali
As a man you peak in early 20s anyway unless your bone structure is shit

I feel like ur coping, i don't think being obese would affect you that drastically unless you're talking about being 100kg at 15yo and 5'5

I feel like ur coping, i don't think being obese would affect you that drastically unless you're talking about being 100kg at 15yo and 5'5
I don’t think so. I read on a lot of sites that fat has a drastic effect on testosterone which is the hormone that literally turns you into a man. So if I had less fat during puberty I would’ve had higher testosterone. So I’m just trying to fix the dumb mistake I made you know?

I don’t think so. I read on a lot of sites that fat has a drastic effect on testosterone which is the hormone that literally turns you into a man. So if I had less fat during puberty I would’ve had higher testosterone. So I’m just trying to fix the dumb mistake I made you know?
Won't have any major difference unless you were actually obese, a lot of moggers like Sean O'Pry, Henry Cavill, bradd Pitt were pretty chubby kids

Won't have any major difference unless you were actually obese, a lot of moggers like Sean O'Pry, Henry Cavill, bradd Pitt were pretty chubby kids
I been overweight my whole teens but not obese. Only got obese from 17-19

Lose weight asap and search here about dht cream on dick, if you were deprived of potential dht during puberty u should get back to what size you were supposed to be

being simply overweight is not going to stunt your growth.

I also noticed many psl gods were chubby/overweight in their youth and still ended up moggers.