Watch Bohemian Rhapsody

badromance

badromance

Banned
Epic movie

Online reviews disagree with you, how is it epic? Are you a fan of Queen?

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
No but the movie is good

They said that too about Venom,have you watched it ?
Well I've seen Venom. It depends how much of a hardcore Venom fan you are. If you are new to Venom then it's a better movie than if you are an older fan of his. The character is great but the comedy & lack of serious tone felt a bit off. I'll maybe checkout Bohemian Rapsody.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Well I've seen Venom. It depends how much of a hardcore Venom fan you are. If you are new to Venom then it's a better movie than if you are an older fan of his. The character is great but the comedy & lack of serious tone felt a bit off. I'll maybe checkout Bohemian Rapsody.
(y)

No but the movie is good

They said that too about Venom,have you watched it ?
Nah, some of my favorite reviewers didn't give it positive reviews, so I didn't watch (I wasn't very excited myself either). I'm not sure if there is any really good movie coming out in the near future.

Nah, some of my favorite reviewers didn't give it positive reviews, so I didn't watch (I wasn't very excited myself either). I'm not sure if there is any really good movie coming out in the near future.
Venom is.You will be suprised go watch it

Venom is.You will be suprised go watch it
Not possible now. Surgery is on Sunday and then the recovery. Will be gone by then lmao.

I am really looking forward to that Tarantino movie starring Pitt, Decaprio, Pacino and that hot stacey bitch. Also Scorsese's The Irishman starring Pacino, Deniro etc.

• +1
Reactions: badromance