14E7E76A C22E 4417 A749 4A9125FA7820

63A08B9C 3AAD 48A6 B2CF A81883DB27C1

C7685959 D0D1 40CE B740 DE3B9F5760FA

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and Manu le coq
should've went harder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, .🇹🇩., Lmao and 1 other person
They be saying shit like this and then the next day come to school with hazel eye contacts JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, rand anon and Deleted member 17829
that's just cringe af no offence

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 16110, FootLongDong and 2 others
Predeternimism is becoming one of my least favorite users here. It's just nonstop obsessive race shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Predeternimism is becoming one of my least favorite users here. It's just nonstop obsessive race shit.
Race is a statistic, meaning you're more likely to have x feature if you're a certain race (ie, more likely for developed brow ridge if white, more likely for better aging if Asian, more likely for extremely curly hair if black). But it does not change who you are. Yao Ming doesn't suddenly become a dwarf just because Asians are less likely to be very tall statistically. The statistic does not affect the individual, but this site here acts as it does, and think that it suddenly changes you.

I hate when people here use their race to act better or worse than other people just because statistically they are more likely to look better. If you as an individual still look like shit then it's all just cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and Deleted member 17829
Race is a statistic, meaning you're more likely to have x feature if you're a certain race (ie, more likely for developed brow ridge if white, more likely for better aging if Asian, more likely for extremely curly hair if black). But it does not change who you are. Yao Ming doesn't suddenly become a dwarf just because Asians are less likely to be very tall statistically. The statistic does not affect the individual, but this site here acts as it does, and think that it suddenly changes you.

I hate when people here use their race to act better or worse than other people just because statistically they are more likely to look better. If you as an individual still look like shit then it's all just cope.
Nah btw I think race is separate. It’s like phenotype. A Indian can be 6’2 good face. But a white girl or any race girl isn’t gonna want her kid to look Indian regardless. They’d prefer a white to reproduce with even if he was shorter and uglier cos white is universally attractive.

jfl a teen who just learnt blackpill goes on rants on normies and foids just like you did, pointless and cringe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
Nah btw I think race is separate. It’s like phenotype. A Indian can be 6’2 good face. But a white girl or any race girl isn’t gonna want her kid to look Indian regardless. They’d prefer a white to reproduce with even if he was shorter and uglier cos white is universally attractive.
If they choose Indian, it's probably because they're not Indian, and Indians have the worst stereotypes in the world lol. People think Indians eat shit, smell like shit, are poor, and have no hygiene. White people have a better reputation partially because Western nations have better living standards and control the entertainment industry.

Women only care about what's in the spotlight and have a good reputation. It's why BTS has so many fangirls hooked right now despite many people looking better than BTS, even among Asians; it's because of their reputation.

Reputation haloes all. Women have 0% loyalty to anything, including race. There are many instances of women marrying off to enemy nations which defeated them after wars. If you're known as the forum racist, then I wanna be known as the forum sexist.