Watch this video if you want to understand the reptilian conspiracy (its legit but they are jinn)

D

Deleted member 16582

Bronze
Shut up you gay sufi

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 16734
The secret societies and elite, zionists, freemasons, rosicrucians etc are only part of the picture. You cannot consider yourself awake if you are not aware of the reality of jinn and the extent to which they are prevalent in these secret societies and all these agendas they are pushing and bringing into society. Theres a reason satanic rituals, usage of children for blood and rape and all that are such a common theme, they are a way of signing pacts and contracts with evil jinn, its a form of payment. Of course human or jinn they are all working for Iblis (satan).

Last edited:
why u shocked JFL
u should know this
r u new to islam?
I dont believe I expressed any form of shock or surprise, in any case there are plenty of muslims that are not even aware of the reality of secret societies and their agendas, as if they forget about how it is satans job to deceive mankind, do they not consider how or what he may be doing now to achieve that goal? It doesnt seem so to me. People are caught up in their lives plugged into this matrix, in worship of the idol that is money.

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31