Watch this video, makes you realise you shouldn’t take life too seriously

NorwoodMilitant

NorwoodMilitant

Diamond
Joined
Feb 7, 2020
Posts
1,307
Reputation
1,800
...and just enjoy it

 
  • +1
Reactions: Lux
jfl bro the earth is flat
 
Universe is big, I hope there is aliens out there
 
The universe is so mysterious and here we are obsessed with our own selves only because we wanted to experience life in perfect vessels before leaving. If I was a chad I wouldve put more time into trying to understand the world, i wouldve study physics in college probably
 

Similar threads

Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
0
Views
22
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
SpanishManlett
Replies
0
Views
21
SpanishManlett
SpanishManlett
Thinking_CEL
Replies
4
Views
71
.dark
.dark
Surfsup
Replies
7
Views
40
Resonant
Resonant
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
7
Views
40
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top