@Dogs
@LordNorwood

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Ethnicope and LordNorwood

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
I don't like communism but I don't like neo-liberal capitalism too. Honestly I think blacks have been hurt by slavery and Jim Crow laws though. I don't live in America though so I really can't say too much about this subject.

I don't like communism but I don't like neo-liberal capitalism too. Honestly I think blacks have been hurt by slavery and Jim Crow laws though. I don't live in America though so I really can't say too much about this subject.
Neo-liberal capitalism is the work of the devil son. Shit tier economic ideology.

blacks have been hurt by Jim Crow and slavery for sure, I don’t disagree. But i think the impact of rampant single motherhood, fatherless homes and the cycle of poverty being reinforced by that is a much bigger contributor to them not having resources.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Dogs and Drugs
imagine inventing class struggle and still not comprehending the fact that blacks are disproportionately sent to prison because they commit the most crimes because they usually live in the poorest neighbourhoods forgotten by liberal infrastructure.

I'm glad communists exists though, if those fat fucking retards are my competition in life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Blackout.xl and Ritalincel
imagine inventing class struggle and still not comprehending the fact that blacks are disproportionately sent to prison because they commit the most crimes because they usually live in the poorest neighbourhoods forgotten by liberal infrastructure.

I'm glad communists exists though, if those fat fucking retards are my competition in life.
Ok comrade

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
The poverty rate in black America could be reduced a lot if black women stopped fucking the thugs

Ok comrade
i'm honestly the furthest thing you can get from a communist, neocons and fascists are spot on with their opinions on them.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel

If there’s any political party that forgot about blacks, it’s the democrats. The worst run, most Poor black districts in America are always ran by democrats who do jack shit to address black issues.

republicans= party for white conservatives and the conservative minded rich

democrats = party for white liberals, Latinos and the liberally minded financial elite

Blacks got nobody

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 1973 and UnderCovrN0rmie
If there’s any political party that forgot about blacks, it’s the democrats. The worst run, most Poor black districts in America are always ran by democrats who do jack shit to address black issues.

republicans= party for white conservatives and the conservative minded rich

democrats = party for white liberals, Latinos and the liberally minded financial elite

Blacks got nobody
republicans don't give a shit and democrats have a vested interest in keeping black people poor enough to be struggling so they rely on their welfare programs, wish there were more libertarian candidates that want to bring back manufacturing jobs to the USA

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
republicans don't give a shit and democrats have a vested interest in keeping black people poor enough to be struggling so they rely on their welfare programs, wish there were more libertarian candidates that want to bring back manufacturing jobs to the USA
Libertarians by definition cannot bring manufacturing jobs back imo.

• +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
Libertarians by definition cannot bring manufacturing jobs back imo.
well by libertarian i don't mean that randian bullshit, i mean neolib/cons whose foreign policy is "i dont care, got more important problems back home"

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
well by libertarian i don't mean that randian bullshit, i mean neolib/cons whose foreign policy is "i dont care, got more important problems back home"
I can agree wholeheartedly with that. Too bad the American political system is fucked

edit: on the point of neo-libs tho, I’ve never seen one that cares about manufacturing. They’re free trade savants

• +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
My brain melted

They claimed

- The military industrial complex holds down blacks
- the prison industrial complex holds down blacks
- mass incarceration is a tool used to hold down blacks purposefully
- Consensual Trade isn’t a part of capitalism
- individual spirit can still exist under communism
- communism is a “liberating ideology”
- people not arriving at the same economic outcome being a bad thing
- ALL blacks are disenfranchised
- Most blacks don’t have resources due to slavery and Jim Crow

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

@Drugs
@OOGABOOGA
@Dogs
@LordNorwood
I'm living in a state where communist party gets elected once in a while and there is actually no difference

I'm living in a state where communist party gets elected once in a while and there is actually no difference
Communists who get into power these days are not actual communists. They’re hardline social democrats at best when they manage the economy