Watched Dune 2

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Spoilers below so dont read if you plan on watching

Chamelet looked pretty good in this film, he gets worshipped by thousands of ethnics

His mum looks pure milf tier in this movie, looks way better than the first

I thought it was funny how these 2 high class, high pedigree civilized Atreides live with desert ethnics for a couple of months and turn into primitive savages believing in superstitions ect

feyd was an insane dark triad slayer, brutally putting the orge gymcel Batista in his place. His physique was also insane, favorite character of the movie by far

Dumb asf how feyd could've killed Paul at the end but didn't.

Bloatmaxxed baron died a shit death, was severely disappointing, I was hoping he was gonna play a more significant role in the movie

Mega cage fuel when Zendeya was incel raging at Paul cucking her with the Emperor's white daughter

Ending was giga retarded. I don't understand how these dessert ethnics suddenly know how to pilot and operate foreign ships. So what now? they gonna have a space battle with the rest of the houses?

Overall great movie though, would recommend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and randomop
@Manletmachine

That's a lot of words.

worth to watch or not?

worth to watch or not?
Yeah 100% it was a great movie, especially if you liked the first

It managed to keep me engaged throughout

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
I felt asleep during the First One such a shitty movie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and forevergymcelling
Haven't watched either, are they worth it? Generally steer away from movies that are TOO mainstream.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
His physique was also insane
Austin is such a phenopill tbh, looks kinda boneless but has a god tier pheno

IMG 0875

Also his body isn’t that insane unless he’s bigger in the movie imo

feyd was an insane dark triad slayer, brutally putting the orge gymcel Batista in his place. His physique was also insane, favorite character of the movie by far

View attachment 2780283
He wasn't a slayer, he killed his own mother because he was sexually frustrated. That's why he got manipulated so easily.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back