Watched ''Erased'' on Netflix. Now fantasizing about becoming 11 again.

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
Suddenly being transported back into the past. In your past body. With all your current memories, and mental development.

I was never a good-looking kid. But i was popular, low inhib and skinny. I was the tallest i'd ever be compared to my classmates, as my height percentile at 11 was equal to that of a 6'-6'1 adult.

All my childhood i was depressed. I yearned my entire life for teenagedom and adulthood.

I thought my body would change like my brother's. And that my life would be just like the movies. None of it ever came.

I now realize i wasted it all wallowing in self-pity and despair.

I've lost personality. I realize that, despite masking my inner depression and suicidal tendencies, i was a lively kid, at least. Class clown at school. Always the center of attention. Always hanged with the big boys, the kids older than me. Pulled antics, fuck, might've even done a little bullying here and there.

But no matter what, i always had a way to flip every situation into a fun one, even if sometimes our entertainment relied on the misery of others.

Nowadays, i'm a husk of my former self. There's a void inside of me constantly reminding me of my failure as a human. I feel like i don't deserve any prosperity coming my way, and when it does, i become tense and anxious, and feel like i'm not entitled to it. Like i'm not deserving of it. That i, as a subpar human, deserve nothing but a subpar life.

And now, knowing that this would have been my future, i look back at the past with nostalgia and envy, as opposed to how i looked at what was then present with despair and a longing for what i considered a ''real'' life. A ''real'' childhood.

I fucked up, and i'd do anything to do it all over again.

But deep down, i know it'll never happen. I'm forced to endure the result of my failure until either I, or God, decides to close the book.

But god, is it agonizing to live through.

Oh... And by the way...

dn rd

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member and 5 others
Bro no one cares, you make too many threads

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx
you looked 5 wth

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Bro no one cares, you make too many threads
exactly when did i ask for a nobody to chime in with their worthless opinion?

not a single person on this site knows who you are. i have never seen your name even once the entire time i have been registered here.

nobody would care if you died tomorrow so take a step back and refrain from telling people multiple stations above you about what's cared about and what isn't will you

i rate this thread: 0

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
exactly when did i ask for a nobody to chime in with their worthless opinion?

not a single person on this site knows who you are. i have never seen your name even once the entire time i have been registered here.

nobody would care if you died tomorrow so take a step back and refrain from telling people multiple stations above you about what's cared about and what isn't will you
Shut your bitchass up child. You know what’s worse than no one knowing who I am, everyone knowing who you are but ignoring your idiotic threads and you getting 0 replies. Bitchboy born last week, your mommy taught you how to wipe your ass yet?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
And u could legally fuck 11 yos

Just fucking lol.

I don't know what you're trying to accomplish with an old prepubescent picture of me i look nothing like anymore, but i'm sure as hell it mogs you into that Black Ops lobby and back.
You don’t mog nothin with your ugly ass. You know there’s a tree somewhere working tirelessly to replace the oxygen you’re in taking, go and apologize to it.

Fuck is you talking about
i'm talking about you being a perfect representation of the cheeto dust stenched gta online griefer basement dwelling 14 year old archetype

i'm setting an age limit on this thread. get out

i'm talking about you being a perfect representation of the cheeto dust stenched gta online griefer basement dwelling 14 year old archetype

i'm setting an age limit on this thread. get out
The shit I took yesterday is older than you, you fuckwit.

You don’t mog nothin with your ugly ass. You know there’s a tree somewhere working tirelessly to replace the oxygen you’re in taking, go and apologize to it.
I'll be apologizing to your mom instead on your dad's behalf for the repulsive abomination he made her bring into this world

Permarotting activities

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
61750A76 6319 43F4 8C4D F2CB35641105

• JFL
Reactions: traumatized18yo