Watching grass grow...

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Ugh. It's a slow process. That's for sure. But the payoff...grass. Uh? Right? Just like a relationship. Slow growth. Although some tries rushing into it. As if the end of the world's approaching. While others avoid it entirely. "Fuck that grass!" Those are the scared little parasites with injured hearts. "I don't want to end up like my divorced parents."

But when no one trusts the girl with their heart, the girl will seek that longing on random meaningless dates and find her mouth stuffed with cock, eyes squinting with tears, stomach-turning, and perhaps, another behind her, plowing her into emptiness. And it's not her fault! She's just doing what a girl does. Wanting to be loved in some way.

To grow grass, you must first prepare the ground. Remove the large rocks. And loosen that shit up. Then you plant your seeds. Lightly cover with a layer of dirt or straw. Water it.

It's gonna take some time for the seeds to mature. And you'll have to water it every day and not depend on Mother Nature to do it for you.

Then you have the weeds. Ugh. Those fucking weeds. If you don't remove them, they'll destroy the grass.

A relationship needs to be tended to. You can't expect the other person to take care of everything for you. You need to water her daily. And if you don't. The relationship won't properly grow. And the weeds, which are stressors; bills, family problems, work or school drama, depression, feeling lost, etc you need to remove them. And some weeds will come back if you don't go down to its roots. Which is difficult sometimes. Especially, when you have a large lawn. As to busy partners.

And perhaps a neighbor as well likes your grass. "Ugh, that's a mighty fine lawn he has. I want it!" And so one day while you're at work, he's in your backyard digging your shit up. And so later you get home and see your grass is now in his backyard. Ugh. Boogers.

But if you tend to your grass a lot, it'll love you back. And when someone tries digging it up, it'll release a toxin that will kill him. Then the grass will pull him under the ground and feed on him for many years.

tenor.gif

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: one job away, Deleted member 1476 and Chadeep
Grass is always greener on the other side.

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
jim do you have one of these lawnmowers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
you know what we do to grass...
cut their body in half

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and GripMaxxing
over

• JFL
i think you would look heckin cool on one
I rather push. Burn more calories that way. Keeps the blood pumping and heart thumping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Ugh. It's a slow process. That's for sure. But the payoff...grass. Uh? Right? Just like a relationship. Slow growth. Although some tries rushing into it. As if the end of the world's approaching. While others avoid it entirely. "Fuck that grass!" Those are the scared little parasites with injured hearts. "I don't want to end up like my divorced parents."

But when no one trusts the girl with their heart, the girl will seek that longing on random meaningless dates and find her mouth stuffed with cock, eyes squinting with tears, stomach-turning, and perhaps, another behind her, plowing her into emptiness. And it's not her fault! She's just doing what a girl does. Wanting to be loved in some way.

To grow grass, you must first prepare the ground. Remove the large rocks. And loosen that shit up. Then you plant your seeds. Lightly cover with a layer of dirt or straw. Water it.

It's gonna take some time for the seeds to mature. And you'll have to water it every day and not depend on Mother Nature to do it for you.

Then you have the weeds. Ugh. Those fucking weeds. If you don't remove them, they'll destroy the grass.

A relationship needs to be tended to. You can't expect the other person to take care of everything for you. You need to water her daily. And if you don't. The relationship won't properly grow. And the weeds, which are stressors; bills, family problems, work or school drama, depression, feeling lost, etc you need to remove them. And some weeds will come back if you don't go down to its roots. Which is difficult sometimes. Especially, when you have a large lawn. As to busy partners.

And perhaps a neighbor as well likes your grass. "Ugh, that's a mighty fine lawn he has. I want it!" And so one day while you're at work, he's in your backyard digging your shit up. And so later you get home and see your grass is now in his backyard. Ugh. Boogers.

But if you tend to your grass a lot, it'll love you back. And when someone tries digging it up, it'll release a toxin that will kill him. Then the grass will pull him under the ground and feed on him for many years.

tenor.gif
I have the feeling someone did mistaken this place for a gardener forum

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: one job away