Watching Hitler speeches is making me more NT

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I just started watching them and copying the body language and his techniques of raising his voice as a conversation goes on. Met up with an old friend and he said I seem less timid and more commanding in a good way. I know he's a bad guy but he is the most NT charismatic man that ever lived.

His body language is insane I am trying to incorporate it into my life as much as possible

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, boxface34, OGJBSLAYER and 11 others
Hitler was NOT a bad guy. Stop believing shit mainstream media tells you.
Watch the "Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told" documentary.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boxface34, Deleted member 1901, rand anon and 3 others
Hitler was NOT a bad guy. Stop believing shit mainstream media tells you.
Watch the "Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told" documentary.
I thought he killed like 40 million Jews with machine guns himself?

• JFL
Reactions: materialistic
i watched triumph of will on odysee. is very high production quality even if ignore the content.

and yes he was master manipulator in speeches etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
i watched triumph of will on odysee. is very high production quality even if ignore the content.

and yes he was master manipulator in speeches etc
I love how he moves his hands to really show the intensity of his speeches. Very passionate

Hitler literally masturbated jews to death, made them swim in electrified swimming pools, and unloaded them directly into ovens via a rollercoaster. These are facts. Don't be a denier.

im stealing this, thanks

Hitler 2

• +1
Hitler literally masturbated jews to death, made them swim in electrified swimming pools, and unloaded them directly into ovens via a rollercoaster. These are facts. Don't be a denier.
that has nothing to do with his charisma

yeah it's pretty cool. try watching the ones with heroic music and best speech moments. those always give me the chills 🥰

Last edited:
I just started watching them and copying the body language and his techniques of raising his voice as a conversation goes on. Met up with an old friend and he said I seem less timid and more commanding in a good way. I know he's a bad guy but he is the most NT charismatic man that ever lived.

His body language is insane I am trying to incorporate it into my life as much as possible
Dumbest NTmaxxing advice ever

• Hmm...