watching horror movies on weed to desensitize myself to fear and become a low inhibition slayer

rawdogprince

rawdogprince

Lily Maymac's Cuck
What is the scariest movie? I need to destroy my amygdala once and for all and become a low inhibition God. I am going to smoke so much weed I am freaking out and then turn on horror movies with the lights off. I'm going to have the worst experience of my life and my amygdala will be overwhelmed and destroyed permanantly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, Lolcel, Deleted member 7173 and 2 others
Do dogs watch movies?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 6400 and 1 other person
Just watch gore pussy

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
yesterday me and my friends climbed a tall ass building and i felt like a low inhib god. u might wanna try it

• Woah
Reactions: Raddemon
Horror movies don‘t do anything to me anymore

Horror movies don‘t do anything to me anymore
that's the idea. to eliminate anxiety. To become a low inhibition GOD.

that's the idea. to eliminate anxiety. To become a low inhibition GOD.
It doesn‘t work this way. I just became indifferent and cold for other reasons than watching fiction on a screen

Bestgore.com

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Lolcel and Serial Coomer
Or watch a horror Korean movie: The Wailling, its really good.

What is the scariest movie? I need to destroy my amygdala once and for all and become a low inhibition God. I am going to smoke so much weed I am freaking out and then turn on horror movies with the lights off. I'm going to have the worst experience of my life and my amygdala will be overwhelmed and destroyed permanantly.
Watch isis beheading vids, my inhib is non existent

Men of steel

just lol at watching gore or horror movies to lower inhibition

doesnt work

• +1
Reactions: عبد الرحمن
A friend and I used to constantly watch videos from a site called "kaotic.com" in school. it's basically the same.
I tend to avoid gore videos as much as I can they always leave me traumatized ngl

• +1
Reactions: Jnumber01
Go somewhere in public completely naked. That way you will completely stop caring what people think of you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
I tend to avoid gore videos as much as I can they always leave me traumatized ngl
True but thats how the world really is so being immune to gore is the true way of dealing with the shit of this world and being more conscious

• +1
Mexican cartel videos

yea i get that too when there's any kind of context. some isis decapitation vid might shock me but it won't be burned into my mind. i saw a video where two guys with a gun forced a kid to put his fingers at the closing end of a car door, so that the door would squash them when closed. then they slammed the door shut with full force and the kid started screaming, they probably broke all his fingers. it's nothing too crazy in terms of gore but that video stuck with me for a bit.

• So Sad
yea i get that too when there's any kind of context. some isis decapitation vid might shock me but it won't be burned into my mind. i saw a video where two guys with a gun forced a kid to put his fingers at the closing end of a car door, so that the door would squash them when closed. then they slammed the door shut with full force and the kid started screaming, they probably broke all his fingers. it's nothing too crazy in terms of gore but that video stuck with me for a bit.
Yeah the sound fucks with my head more that the graphic scenes.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
True but thats how the world really is so being immune to gore is the true way of dealing with the shit of this world and being more conscious
Yeah better stay inside my house watching anime instead of being kidnapped by some mentally ill savage and end up in a bestgore video and in top of that getting rediculed and laughed at by scum spectators.

• +1
Reactions: Serial Coomer
this question made me think tbh. i cant recall any movie that made me especially scared, but playing Outlast was probably my scariest gaming/movie experience tbh ngl

Doesn't do shit bro