watching porn is cuck activity

Bulgariansub5

Bulgariansub5

Iron
Joined
Apr 19, 2025
Posts
23
Reputation
18
Watching porn has to be some type of cuck activity you are watching a bitch you wanna fuck get railed. plus are you that weak that you can't control yourself from masturbating 😂😂
 
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan
water is wet
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bulgariansub5
That’s why i watch hentai
 
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan
Watching porn has to be some type of cuck activity you are watching a bitch you wanna fuck get railed. plus are you that weak that you can't control yourself from masturbating 😂😂
water water water and more fucking water

also bolded part is pretty ignorant to say lmfao, if you did like 5 minutes of research you'd understand why there's an infux of porn addicts nowadays
 
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan
water water water and more fucking water

also bolded part is pretty ignorant to say lmfao, if you did like 5 minutes of research you'd understand why there's an infux of porn addicts nowadays
I meant it from my pov, I used to be hard porn addicted and I just couldn't stop. I will be honest I haven't done any research on the topic, so it could be my bad I just simply find it disgusting
 
  • +1
Reactions: superchud90000 and Kevin Logan
H2O
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bulgariansub5
anyone who doesn't use their imagination is a cuck, solo porn is almost fine
 
  • +1
Reactions: revivles and Bulgariansub5

Similar threads

iamnothing
Replies
5
Views
77
Ꭰarwin
Ꭰarwin
Crimx991
Replies
22
Views
176
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
thehand
Replies
2
Views
11
Bulgariansub5
Bulgariansub5
LA_vxmpk1NG
Replies
5
Views
181
Fragments
F

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top