Watching the titanic has only made me realize one thing

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I don’t want a daughter. Women are absolutely useless. The daughter of this rich guy literally is risking everything for chad. She spit in her dads face for chad. She literally is betraying her dad for CHAD.

meanwhile I know this is a movie, this is a love story that women literally obsess over. This is a love story that women fantasize about. Nearly all women wish they were in the situation of this dumb redhead bitch.

never forget this. Women are never even truly loyal to their own parents. If a man is attractive enough, they’ll betray their own flesh and blood to get some of chads semen. They’ll forget about everything and drop everything just to be with them.

fuck this gay earth. I hate women. They are useless. I’ll force my wife to ABORT if she has a daughter. Sons will stay loyal to the death when it comes to their parents. Women won’t

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 2846, Aesthetic and 4 others
fuck this gay earth.
1576170041154.png

Attachments

• 1580256153392.png
    1580256153392.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and LordGodcat
So you hate women but want to grow old with a wife?

What a depressing romance this must be lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 2846, Aesthetic and 3 others
just lol if you think i wouldnt do the same thing for some warm joocy pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, verZYownZZun, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 4 others

Users on here have a hate love relationship with women they desire them but despise them at the same time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, PenileFacialSurgery, AlexHeally and 2 others

Who says I wanna grow old with a wife? Marriage is a fucking scam. I’ll get a prenup before I get married and divorce when she becomes an annoying naggy bitch (50+)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Who says I wanna grow old with a wife? Marriage is a fucking scam. I’ll get a prenup before I get married and divorce when she becomes an annoying naggy bitch (50+)
You are dodging my point- Why would you want to marry a woman in the first place?

Ngl dicaprio was a cuck jfl at letting the chick stay in the pad just so she could go to land and ravage more chads semen :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
You are dodging my point- Why would you want to marry a woman in the first place?
Havin gigaslayer sons tbhngql

You'll do none of that my nigga. Probably you'll end up living under a bridge, fighting against the raccoons for a can of tuna, like half of the members here

i dont want kids

You'll do none of that my nigga. Probably you'll end up living under a bridge, fighting against the raccoons for a can of tuna, like half of the members here
You greycels man

mfw i see grey name i don rd tbh

just lol if you think i wouldnt do the same thing for some warm joocy pussy
I would never betray my father for pussy. I’d never betray my mom for pussy. Even though they neglected me as a kid and my dad thinks I’m a disappointment, I’m not gonna sell out my family for some pussy that will never love me and will only wrinkle up and get old.

You’re low T

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and verZYownZZun
Fucking idiot. I literally implied I wanted a son
with your poverty genetics? Child cruelty.

In all seriousness I'm always amused when I all the highly depressed teenagers on here claim to be willing to breed with acromegalic monster women to bear giga slayer sons, like some sort of cold-booded, calculating soviet breeder.

Ain't gonna happen.

I would never betray my father for pussy. I’d never betray my mom for pussy. Even though they neglected me as a kid and my dad thinks I’m a disappointment, I’m not gonna sell out my family for some pussy that will never love me and will only wrinkle up and get old.

You’re low T
depends what u mean by betray ive alreaady betrayed them by refuising to do things there way and telling them im out soon as im 18
cause i wont be ruled over and not be allowed to live my life

Most women are just worthless chad slaves with no mind of their own.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
with your poverty genetics? Child cruelty.

In all seriousness I'm always amused when I all the highly depressed teenagers on here claim to be willing to breed with acromegalic monster women to bear giga slayer sons, like some sort of cold-booded, calculating soviet breeder.

Ain't gonna happen.
I mog you in terms of genetics you absolute subhuman

depends what u mean by betray ive alreaady betrayed them by refuising to do things there way and telling them im out soon as im 18
cause i wont be ruled over and not be allowed to live my life
That’s not betrayal. That’s just independence. This bitch literally spit in her dads face and was moving with a nigga in a life or death situation instead of her dad
Probably. Wouldn't make you less of a little crusty worm though.
6’4, potential to be 6’6-6’7, athletic genetics, BBC, etc. Keep coping though

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and Swolepenisman
That’s not betrayal. That’s just independence. This bitch literally spit in her dads face and was moving with a nigga in a life or death situation instead of her dad

6’4, potential to be 6’6-6’7, athletic genetics, BBC, etc. Keep coping though
yeah thats gay lmao

But my dear friend, I'm just bantering with you. Don't give in to your hatred so quickly.

But my dear friend, I'm just bantering with you. Don't give in to your hatred so quickly.
I’m a massive asshole now. A week ago I would of given in with the banter but I’m just a dick now

U need to fix your attitude lol, if you want any LTR in the future it just wont work

didnt read but thread has brutal aura

legit bro

remember the Canadian serial killers Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka?

she helped Chad kill and rape her own sister

females aint loyal man

• +1
legit bro

remember the Canadian serial killers Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka?

she helped Chad kill and rape her own sister

females aint loyal man
It’s fucking over. Didn’t that bitch get let out of prison?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
It’s fucking over. Didn’t that bitch get let out of prison?
she did and the dude got life in prison even though they committed the same crimes

• +1
Imagine the titanic was a gigachad who was taken down by an icebergcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
This is one of the most brutal threads i read today

Brutal blackpill

Wasn't Rose forced by her parents to marry that guy? Everyone would shit on their parents in such a situation.

Emotional, biased outcries...

didn't watch that gay movie btw