Watching videos of Lachowski reminds me how much of a worthless piece of shit I am

Deleted member 13367

Deleted member 13367

masc slayer
For the last couple of days I have actually been feeling quite decent about myself :)

I've started using tretinoin 3 days ago and while my skin still looks fucking disgusting, its getting a bit smoother every day.
I also cleanse and moisturize and do all of this dumb shit.
Also I'm currently growing out my hair and will probably end up going for wavy curtains in a couple of months.
Also my posture has been getting a bit better and I can now actually bear to look at myself in the mirror.

But then, for no fucking reason at all, I decide to watch a video compilation of Chico during his glory days

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

Why the fuck am I even trying, I could get lefort 6, leg lengthening and every implant in the world and this kid would still obliterate me to the edge of the observable universe.
Nevermind that, I still get brutally mogged by normies on a daily basis.

Shit

Fuck this clown world tbh

Time to LDAR bois

Ldar

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, audreyen, Amnesia and 7 others
Bump, dead forum tbh

stop comparing yourself to other men, what are you like gay?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Germania, Danish_Retard and 4 others
For the last couple of days I have actually been feeling quite decent about myself :)

I've started using tretinoin 3 days ago and while my skin still looks fucking disgusting, its getting a bit smoother every day.
Also I'm currently growing out my hair and will probably end up going for wavy curtains in a couple of months.
Also my posture has been getting a bit better and I can now actually bear to look at myself in the mirror.

But then, for no fucking reason at all, I decide to watch a video compilation of Chico during his glory days

Why the fuck am I even trying, I could get lefort 6, leg lengthening and every implant in the world and this kid would still obliterate me to the edge of the observable universe.

View attachment 1185833

Time to LDAR bois

View attachment 1185834

I recall, a funny "interview" with Chico and some other male models.
And they had these questions like: ever done 3 women in a day, ever had threesome, etc...
And Chico had to say yes to all these things.
Hahaha😆😆😆😆.

He was the only guy ever.
Whom could do a challange bet with his sister, on whom would get laid quicker. And he could actually won it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and Deleted member 13367

View attachment 1185833

Time to LDAR bois

View attachment 1185834

literally no point living

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 13367
stop comparing yourself to other men, what are you like gay?
How is comparing yourself to others gay?
It's normal to compare oneself, with the competition. It's natural tendency.

But one has gotta:
1.Limit it, and
2. do it realistically.

It's pretty dumb to compare oneself only to a top 0.00001% guy. While most men, and male competition. Aka 65% of men are normies

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I recall, a funny "interview" with Chico and some other male models.
And they had these questions like: ever done 3 women in a day, ever had threesome, etc...
And Chico had to say yes to all these things.
Hahaha😆😆😆😆.

He was the only guy ever.
Whom could do a challange bet with his sister, on whom would get laid quicker. And he could actually won it.

This one?
Gigasuifuel tbh

• Love it
Reactions: eduardkoopman
literally no point living

Lol, you recall that interview of Chico about his sexual escapades, from before he LTR that woman at 20 orso already.

• +1

But one has gotta:
1.Limit it, and
2. do it realistically.

It's pretty dumb to compare oneself only to a top 0.00001% guy. While most men, and male competition. Aka 65% of men are normies
Yea your right.
I also suspect that I might have BDD. I check myself in the mirror obsessively every 10 minutes or so, which is something I have never done before. Need to be careful to not become a mentalcel tbh

Lol, yeah that one.
Brutals.
Normies have dry streaks, while male models are banging more than 1 chicks at the same time. Regularly ISH, if they want to

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
Yea your right.
I also suspect that I might have BDD. I check myself in the mirror obsessively every 10 minutes or so, which is something I have never done before. Need to be careful to not become a mentalcel tbh
Yeah, mental cel is at risk.
Check morning midday and evening.
Put everything nice.
And than try to forget about it, and life life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13367
Chico has probably had more sex than all my ancestors combined

My ancestors are a combination of spinsters, incels (that would be GDEs today) and femcels. I am a product of intragenerational subhumanity.

• So Sad
Reactions: AcneScars
ideas4tattoo.com_handsome-rick-genest-fransisco-lachowski-208106.jpg

imagine being this angelic, aesthetic at 6'4". what a slayer, what a life

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
@StrangerDanger chicocel tbh

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Chico isn't all that special, aside from height. No under-eye support, meh bigonal width, boring coloring, high-set eyebrows. Many men mog him bone- and dimorphism-wise

closeted forum

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, zeke714 and StrangerDanger
That boy is a monster

• +1
Reactions: audreyen and Amnesia
Chico wishes he was Gandy

Absolutely little to no appeal to 20 y.os and over

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13367
There is a fuck ton of thirsting for him on lipstick alley and that forums userbase are mainly 40 year old sheboons, so Id say he still has a pretty good amount of appeal

20+ year old women have no appeal. Women absolutely fall off a cliff after 19, and they are teetering on that cliff after 16

• JFL
Reactions: audreyen and zeke714
20+ year old women have no appeal. Women absolutely fall off a cliff after 19, and they are teetering on that cliff after 16
Most of them hit the wall at 25 stop the bullshit.

But one has gotta:
1.Limit it, and
2. do it realistically.

Yeah, most men age like shit if they don’t care for themselves,

Yeah, most men age like shit if they don’t care for themselves,
true that. redpillers beleive differently though. damn such a short clip, gets 145K views in 1 month time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
true that. redpillers beleive differently though. damn such a short clip, gets 145K views in 1 month time.

My mom is the only exception she fogs all the other moms and they all look like shit

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima and eduardkoopman
My mom is the only exception she fogs all the other moms and they all look like shit
I hope her mogging "anti-aging genes". Are copy pasted into you.
Altough i personally believe, it's actaully more that 75% lifestyle and efforts related.

But I assume she has good habits, and efforts. that you can also copy-paste

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima and Deleted member 8244
Chico isn't all that special, aside from height. No under-eye support, meh bigonal width, boring coloring, high-set eyebrows. Many men mog him bone- and dimorphism-wise

closeted forum

Actually, gay men are attracted to dimorphism more so than women according to studies. The ideal man for a woman is maesthetic (i.e. a combination of youthful and dimorphic features).

I agree that chico isn't the ideal though.

• +1
Can I come around at 10 tomorrow and fuck her?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
:blackpill::hnghn: DONT WATCH THEN

Actually, gay men are attracted to dimorphism more so than women according to studies. The ideal man for a woman is maesthetic (i.e. a combination of youthful and dimorphic features).

I agree that chico isn't the ideal though.
It's what i read in studies also.
Biggest predictores were:
* averageness
* neotony
And the rest follows after that, less important. Liek for example Dimorphism

Users who are viewing this thread

Back