Water ascend me hard

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I have hypovolumia

Drinking a gallon/4L of water a day ascend me hard:

-skin looks more hydrated
-debloat from water retention(upon waking up I drink 1L of Oral rehydration solution with WHO forumla, then 2-3hours later just plain water 1L then first meal lunch with 1L of water and dinner with 1L of water before bed)
-smaller nose
-lips more plumbed, more pinkish color

ofc I put moizuriter and lip blam with vitamin E on top of it too to seal the moisure.

Hydrating from inside out.

• Hmm...
Reactions: goldpill
@Xangsane @Iasacrko @pneumocystosis @andy9432 @Eli @Jungcuck @Beastchodecode @MoggerGaston @kebab @shabby890

water dehydarates you

delusional faggot

Some people retain water making their nose bigger temporary like me and @pneumocystosis

Upon debloated it goes back to smaller size again

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
water dehydarates you
it is because you dilute the plasma volume if you don't take adequte amount of magnesium, calcium, potassium and sodium.

@andy9432 You don't bloat because you have Chadlite's kidney that is functioning well.

I get easily bloated because my kidneys and heart are borderline failure.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: andy9432 and Deleted member 20370
@andy9432 You don't bloat because you have Chadlite's kidney that is functioning well.

tbh I am happy that I am still alive, given that broke up didn't sting me as much because I value my health alot more it seems.

Fix ur underlying issues. My theory is that there is 3 components for bodily damage. Heavy metals, parasites, candida overgrowth, and mold in your body

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Fix ur underlying issues. My theory is that there is 3 components for bodily damage. Heavy metals, parasites, candida overgrowth, and mold in your body

Ye going to the doctors after their Christmas breaknow

• +1
Reactions: andy9432