WATER FAST MEGATHREAD

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
im on my 1st day of water fasting i plan to go 10 days without food just to leanmax and skinmax
who is with me?

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno
Your thyroid will tank and stress hormone will spike constantly. Nice skinmax btw

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, oldcelloser, lutte and 2 others
Your thyroid will tank and stress hormone will spike constantly. Nice skinmax btw
i have redness which caused by dairy and sugar

have fun traumatizing your body.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15252, lutte, Carolus and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 15252, Acnno and 3 others
whatever it takes to get lean
and i want fucking clear skin fuck
just do it slow and disciplined while getting adequate protein so your body doesnt waste away ffs

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Biiyo03, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
whatever it takes to get lean
Depends why ur a fatass in the first place, do you cope with food? if you cope with food sure you might finish the fast but eventually old habbits will come back and you'll be a fat fuck again (learn from me i lost 50 pounds through keto and fasting and gained it all back)

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 756, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
So you're not gonna eat anything for 10 days and drink only water, or what?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
just do it slow and disciplined while getting adequate protein so your body doesnt waste away ffs
i dont think 10 days will do much harm
Then fix your diet you absolute schmuck
never in my life ive been on a diet, i never ate breakfast dinner lunch, so it hard for me to get disciplined . water fast seems like a sprint, and i can even lose sugar addiction to a certain degree, and it will be easier to follow a diet
Depends why ur a fatass in the first place, do you cope with food? if you cope with food sure you might finish the fast but eventually old habbits will come back and you'll be a fat fuck again (learn from me i lost 50 pounds through keto and fasting and gained it all back)
im not a fatass, i need to lose facial bloat, if i suck cheeks a bit i have muh hollow cheeks. i dont think past 10 days really , when it happens it happens

My girlfriend is like this :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 13332
My girlfriend is like this :feelswhy:
Im a fatass and trust, leave that bitch she will make ur life hell. bitches with mental issues is not worth the pussy or "love". manipulate her into changing if ur too attached to leave

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 13332
i dont think 10 days will do much harm

never in my life ive been on a diet, i never ate breakfast dinner lunch, so it hard for me to get disciplined . water fast seems like a sprint, and i can even lose sugar addiction to a certain degree, and it will be easier to follow a diet

im not a fatass, i need to lose facial bloat, if i suck cheeks a bit i have muh hollow cheeks. i dont think past 10 days really , when it happens it happens
if ur sub 20% already best approach is a 300 cal cut and increase ur protein intake while lifting hard you will drop fat like its fucking nothing also include some cardio but lift mainly. fasting is not the best way to weight loss since its mentally draining and it takes lots of strength to do it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 13332
Im a fatass and trust, leave that bitch she will make ur life hell. bitches with mental issues is not worth the pussy or "love". manipulate her into changing if ur too attached to leave
She doesn't overeat when she is with me tbh, she says she uses food to cope because im not there aw 🥺

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, lutte, Uglyandfat and 1 other person
She doesn't overeat when she is with me tbh, she says she uses food to cope because im not there aw 🥺
My condolences you are in for a rollercoaster

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 13332
She will start getting attention from GL dudes once she becomes lean and will cheat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Aqua, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Bruuutal but why
These type of women will sweet talk you and be nice and affectionate for their own gain (for a while), then eventually they'll sweep the rug right under you, pull away with no reason, burden you with emotional baggage, be hot and cold, and find a reason to blame you for everything. My ex was mentally ill and the first three months she put a show on for me to get attached it was all fake her real self came out after and I was too attached to do anything

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Food is a cope for me how do i stop

These type of women will sweet talk you and be nice and affectionate for their own gain (for a while), then eventually they'll sweep the rug right under you, pull away with no reason, burden you with emotional baggage, be hot and cold, and find a reason to blame you for everything. My ex was mentally ill and the first three months she put a show on for me to get attached it was all fake her real self came out after and I was too attached to do anything
Im together with her for 3 years now tho, she isn't manipulating at all, and she doesn't have a giga problem with food, she always eats just slightly above her maintenance and gains weight, like 2000 calories. If she ate 1400 calories she would start loosing weight. She lost like 22 pounds once and was normal bmi but gained it all back when her parents divorced. God hates me ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Uglyandfat
She will start getting attention from GL dudes once she becomes lean and will cheat
She won't, she already did get hit on by guys who mog me jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You can leanmaxx if you go into ketosis while preserving your muscle mass, water fasting is retarded imo

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 13332
Food is a cope for me how do i stop
Find the root cause of ur issue and fix it (for me its low self esteem and a damged ego) also while ur working on fixing ur root issues find healthier copes like meditation, exercise, hanging with friends, etc. You can even use shit copes like nicotine, caffeine, Adderall, to help you out

Im together with her for 3 years now tho, she isn't manipulating at all, and she doesn't have a giga problem with food, she always eats just slightly above her maintenance and gains weight, like 2000 calories. If she ate 1400 calories she would start loosing weight. She lost like 22 pounds once and was normal bmi but gained it all back when her parents divorced. God hates me ngl
Well if that's the case and she has not showed any signs of the things I've mentioned I'm surprised tbh, but be careful might be using you as a cope and once she feels better she might straight leave you

• +1
Find the root cause of ur issue and fix it (for me its low self esteem and a damged ego) also while ur working on fixing ur root issues find healthier copes like meditation, exercise, hanging with friends, etc. You can even use shit copes like nicotine, caffeine, Adderall, to help you out
Ok. This year i actually lost 10kg and put it back on in 2 months coz i took incels .is literally and thought it was over as a 4psl male and the hunger pains werent worth the effort. I'm cutting again rn and am confident i wont relapse since i genuinely believe i can have an ok dating/social life once leanmaxxed. I hope ive fixed the "root cause" but we'll see ig

Ok. This year i actually lost 10kg and put it back on in 2 months coz i took incels .is literally and thought it was over as a 4psl male and the hunger pains werent worth the effort. I'm cutting again rn and am confident i wont relapse since i genuinely believe i can have an ok dating/social life once leanmaxxed. I hope ive fixed the "root cause" but we'll see ig
well go at it bro it can be life changing here are my 50 pound weight loss results for inspiration (I was still 24% body fat in the after photos no where near leanmaxxed)

Before:

after:

• Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser, thegoat, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Well if that's the case and she has not showed any signs of the things I've mentioned I'm surprised tbh, but be careful might be using you as a cope and once she feels better she might straight leave you
She felt great for a whole year and lost more then 10kg of weight, and we were very happy back then, then her shit parents divorced and she got depression and started overeating again :feelswhy:

• So Sad
She felt great for a whole year and lost more then 10kg of weight, and we were very happy back then, then her shit parents divorced and she got depression and started overeating again :feelswhy:
Tbh myself I wouldnt deal with the baggage id rather find someone with no issues but u do u bro

well go at it bro it can be life changing here are my 50 pound weight loss results for inspiration (I was still 24% body fat in the after photos no where near leanmaxxed)

Before:

after:

5psl potential under 20% bf tbh, if 6ft then good life

• Love it
  • So Sad
Tbh myself I wouldnt deal with the baggage id rather find someone with no issues but u do u bro
The girls i had before her with no issues all ended up being whores fuck them, i will make her lose weight easy, will give her stimulants if it takes, she is ideal in everything except her binge eating

• +1
  • So Sad
  • So Sad
4.5 psl maybe even 5psl if not for the longish midface
yeah my midface is a killer but i cant change it so i accept it especially since all other aspects in my face can be improved or are already great like my eye area

• +1

Before:

after:

Legit a different person and a different plane of existence

• Love it
Reactions: Uglyandfat
The girls i had before her with no issues all ended up being whores fuck them, i will make her lose weight easy, will give her stimulants if it takes, she is ideal in everything except her binge eating
She sounds like she's in a venerable state sounds easy to miniplate tbh just do subtle shit like, liking skinny girls photos on Instagram in front of her, poking her fat, etc and eventually she will say "i wish i lost weight" then be like "Yeah i can give u some tips" and from there its easy as fuck

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thegoat and TsarTsar444
yeah my midface is a killer but i cant change it so i accept it especially since all other aspects in my face can be improved or are already great like my eye area
Just go to 12% bf with muscles, easy 5psl if not higher because of eye area/color halo. You are like my gf, gl under the fat, i have seen her underneath the fat, no way im letting go of that fuarkk :lul:, will give her meth if it takes
Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Aqua, thegoat and 1 other person
Legit a different person and a different plane of existence
yup lots of people said that but I was still unhappy potentially cause i didn't make it all the way to leanmaxx who knows leanmaxxing may make you happier but dont expect it to solve all ur problems

• +1
Reactions: thegoat
She sounds like she's in a venerable state sounds easy to miniplate tbh just do subtle shit like, liking skinny girls photos on Instagram in front of her, poking her fat, etc and eventually she will say "i wish i lost weight" then be like "Yeah i can give u some tips" and from there its easy as fuck
She was losing or at least maintaining the fat even without my intervention until her shit parents divorced

• +1
  • So Sad
Just go to 12% bf with muscles
after my ex broke up with me this is the only goal in my head I want to be part of that "20%" that get all the women

She was losing or at least maintaining the fat even without my intervention until her shit parents divorced
Just do what I said and if it doesnt work tell her your unhappy with how she's let herself go JFL

• +1
Just go to 12% bf with muscles, easy 5psl if not higher because of eye area/color halo. You are like my gf, gl under the fat, i have seen her underneath the fat, no way im letting go of that fuarkk :lul:, will give her meth if it takes
Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF
i saw a photo of u with a girl brunette brown eyes sitting down, is that ur gf

Just do what I said and if it doesnt work tell her your unhappy with how she's let herself go JFL
She is already wanting to go to the gym with me, there she could eat even 2000 calories and still lose 2kg per month while gaining some muscle

• +1
  • So Sad
yup lots of people said that but I was still unhappy potentially cause i didn't make it all the way to leanmaxx who knows leanmaxxing may make you happier but dont expect it to solve all ur problems
yeah happiness is never simple ffs

Already doing that for 2 months now.
Got a little unbalanced and off the track, gaining traction again.

happiness is never simple ffs
ironically happiness is the default state of humans but you can blame the industrial revolution and modern life for the reason we are all like this

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and thegoat