NiBBaCel

PSL 8
i calculated brahs I gotta eating none 5 months to get lean

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and john_cope
Im at 36 hours right now

Im at 36 hours right now
Why you doing prolonged fasting so frequently? Follow the basics and allow time to guide the process and your skin and collagen will be amazing.

Why you doing prolonged fasting so frequently? Follow the basics and allow time to guide the process and your skin and collagen will be amazing.
Do u think melatonin is why I havent seen any recovery in four months

I havent even seen %1 recovery I look the exact same as when I was on minox. I need something extreme to fix these sides.

Get sodium or you're gonna want to pass out a day or two into it

I havent even seen %1 recovery I look the exact same as when I was on minox. I need something extreme to fix these sides.
16 was the time where my skin was the worst. Like 50x worse than you. Cystic acne etc. Could just be hormones and stress man. That's my honest opinion. Melatonin isn't interfering at all. The minox made your skin worse at the time, but you haven't used it in months so it's not a problem any more. You just need time. Also take your age into consideration.

16 was the time where my skin was the worst. Like 50x worse than you. Cystic acne etc. Could just be hormones and stress man. That's my honest opinion. Melatonin isn't interfering at all. The minox made your skin worse at the time, but you haven't used it in months so it's not a problem any more. You just need time. Also take your age into consideration.
How did you deal with cystic acne?

Went away over time. Mino, tetra and doxycycline just made it worse. Accutane helped a bit but not fully
Without bursting or with the bursting?

Without bursting or with the bursting?
bursting pimples? yes bursting. it was a nightmare. but about 5yrs ago now. now i dont even have acne scars or anything

bursting pimples? yes bursting. it was a nightmare. but about 5yrs ago now. now i dont even have acne scars or anything
Not normal pimples, I meant the cystic ones. Mine oozed out a lot of pus when it popped or burst