(WATER) If You Were Getting IOIS You Would Know

SwissArms

SwissArms

Platinum
This is super water, but it needs to be said. I've improved my looks a lot, and its something doesn't connect in your mind until you experience it. I get constant IOIS, girls flirting with me, asking me pointless questions, girls moving towards me at the gym, every single day. I used to cope hard in the past that a girl was giving me an IOI just delusional.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Nick.Harte, poopoohead and 7 others
What looks level did you start at and what level are you at now?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Is girls asking you stupid questions an ioi?

Lifefuel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, poopoohead and Deleted member 29581
Is girls asking you stulid questions an ioi?

Lifefuel
Usually in my experience women don’t attempt to speak to men that they don’t find attractive {unless they have something to gain}

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nick.Harte, poopoohead, zura and 2 others
I get constant IOIS, girls flirting with me, asking me pointless questions, girls moving towards me at the gym, every single day.
nigga are you sean o'pry or some shit?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
What looks level did you start at and what level are you at now
I don't do autistic psl terms like chadlite, chad, HTN it's all fucking stupid. I look like Wentworth Miller + Mike Thurston but paler.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, poopoohead, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
I don't do autistic psl terms like chadlite, chad, HTN it's all fucking stupid. I look like Wentworth Miller + Mike Thurston but paler.
So you went from already handsome to way more handsome?

So you went from already handsome to way more handsome?
I had zero sex appeal before going to gym plus stubble has really grown out. You can be "good looking" but if you lack sexually dimorphism women won't be interested.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Vvvvxxxx, Hero of the Imperium and 7 others
I had zero sex appeal before going to gym plus stubble has really grown out. You can be "good looking" but if you lack sexually dimorphism women won't be interested.
Can I see before and after in PMs? How did your sexlife change? Haven't spoken to an actual looksmaxer in a while most of this forum is shitposts nowadays.

How old are you + what are your stats (face, race, height etc)

Also what rating are the girls giving you IOIs

This is super water, but it needs to be said. I've improved my looks a lot, and its something doesn't connect in your mind until you experience it. I get constant IOIS, girls flirting with me, asking me pointless questions, girls moving towards me at the gym, every single day. I used to cope hard in the past that a girl was giving me an IOI just delusional.
P in V

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I’m in the same situation. I need a stubble and jaw implants then I’m set

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and Kamui
I used to get that when I was leaner... fuck me for being a fatass I'm loosing weight

Although I barely go outside and when I do I'm moving way too much to be around girls so idk if its really my fault rn

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Is it an ioi if a girl drops her pencil and bends over right in front of you ??

Happened to me once in HS.