Water retention might be more important than low bodyfat

iwillbeflinch

iwillbeflinch

Bronze
First of all, this is my certain case might be different for you and I'd say I'm around 15% so if you are a fat fuck this won't work for you.
Here's my body right now, I'm not fat or shredded. I just have like good proportions but u can tell I carry some fat and I'm not shredded. Extra pic next to tyler durden cuz I have similar proportions as him loL.
Screenshot 16
Tyy

I did the keto diet for around 1-2 month or so and the results it had on my face was insane (which means you keep your carbs to less than 50 grams try to aim for 30g net carbs) All I did was eat peanut butter and cheese and beef tbh.

Here's what my face looked like on keto:

Screenshot 12
Dude
Screenshot 1
Ok

here's what my face looks like now that I'm on carbs again:

Sdfkj
Bru
Screenshot 2

as you guys can see it's kinda puffy and I no longer have the angularity my face has. Looks like shit lmao. My face looks aestethic af when I have low water retention but just kinda meh tier when it's bloated.

Ok, so you guys might be saying. WOw this is amazing :whatfeels::love::love: how do I get an angular face liek you did???
I have good news, I think you can get to that level in 3 days. With getting rid of water. And you don't even need to enter ketosis for your face to get shredded. But low carbs is a must.
Just don't eat carbs and exercise, you can eat like 3000 cals or whatever for this to work, don't even need to be in caloric deficit. As long as you keep your carbs low the bloat will go away.

Example of foods I ate (these aren't healthy but like if you just want to see how your face would look without being bloated) I also would recommend a calorie/carb counter. I use LoseIT

Screenshot 2022 06 09 13 26 18 36 2db7e03cdde0f3f4440faa6ac3bef5af

Plus if you eat in this way you can eat only twice per day plus a snack and you won't be hungry.

Foods I recommend: Bacon, beef, cheese, peanut butter, nuts. That's it. Do cardio and lift. Obviously. I do kickboxing and running. That's great cardio.

So yeah give it a try. High bodyfat may not be the issue for your face. It might be water retention.

Attachments

• Screenshot_18 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_18 (1).jpg
    120 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 16853 and 8 others
hmm good thread

• Love it
Reactions: iwillbeflinch
bruh i come back after 2 months drop a fucking BOMB ASS LIFEFUEL THREAD and no one even notices

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16853, fjor2096 and 2 others
it is i increased my thyroid meds since yesterday and face already got leaner

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 15854, currylightskin and 4 others
jesus fucking christ not this bloating shit again
:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
First of all, this is my certain case might be different for you and I'd say I'm around 15% so if you are a fat fuck this won't work for you.
Here's my body right now, I'm not fat or shredded. I just have like good proportions but u can tell I carry some fat and I'm not shredded. Extra pic next to tyler durden cuz I have similar proportions as him loL.
View attachment 1724936 View attachment 1724974

I did the keto diet for around 1-2 month or so and the results it had on my face was insane (which means you keep your carbs to less than 50 grams try to aim for 30g net carbs) All I did was eat peanut butter and cheese and beef tbh.

Here's what my face looked like on keto:

View attachment 1724943View attachment 1724944View attachment 1724956View attachment 1724965

here's what my face looks like now that I'm on carbs again:

View attachment 1724953View attachment 1724954View attachment 1724971

as you guys can see it's kinda puffy and I no longer have the angularity my face has. Looks like shit lmao. My face looks aestethic af when I have low water retention but just kinda meh tier when it's bloated.

Ok, so you guys might be saying. WOw this is amazing :whatfeels::love::love: how do I get an angular face liek you did???
I have good news, I think you can get to that level in 3 days. With getting rid of water. And you don't even need to enter ketosis for your face to get shredded. But low carbs is a must.
Just don't eat carbs and exercise, you can eat like 3000 cals or whatever for this to work, don't even need to be in caloric deficit. As long as you keep your carbs low the bloat will go away.

Example of foods I ate (these aren't healthy but like if you just want to see how your face would look without being bloated) I also would recommend a calorie/carb counter. I use LoseIT

View attachment 1724964

Plus if you eat in this way you can eat only twice per day plus a snack and you won't be hungry.

Foods I recommend: Bacon, beef, cheese, peanut butter, nuts. That's it. Do cardio and lift. Obviously. I do kickboxing and running. That's great cardio.

So yeah give it a try. High bodyfat may not be the issue for your face. It might be water retention.
U look like u never shower
U look like u stuck in the stone age my nigga wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Mediterranean and Deleted member 16369
U look like u never shower
U look like u stuck in the stone age my nigga wtf
you just mad because of my alpha male masculine energy

you just mad because of my alpha male masculine energy
Nah I'm not mad just u look like u never evolved from the homo erectuous
Infact nigga did u know humans had kids with these mfsMAYBE u come from there so basically u belong in a museum cuz ur basically not even a homo sapien nigga ur a homo erectuous

Attachments

• descarga (1).jpeg
    descarga (1).jpeg
    8.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, FootballPlaya69, Everest and 4 others
True im 17% bodyfat with lean face

lasix is the best medicantion for water retention i get leaner face in 2 hours

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Asocial
Low carbs = glycogen deleted and your muscles will look much smaller.

I’ve been on 200g carbs with 2g salt and my face is leaner than keto so I think salt is the major problem.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, chasingaesthetics and iwillbeflinch

I’ve been on 200g carbs with 2g salt and my face is leaner than keto so I think salt is the major problem.
thanks for your advice I'll try that

what about potassium?

thats not 15, thats closer to 20

It depends on genetics. Some people are incredibly susceptible to water retention from carbs.

See for example this guy (same calories, more carbs):

But yes, it will make your muscles look flatter. That's why you should gain an extra 5 lbs of muscle to offset decreased water retention

Last edited:
imagine eating nuts and salt and then give advice on bloating

Brb takes photo in good lighting = lean

Brb candid photo outside = bloated

• +1
Reactions: Everest, litaz and Copemaxxing
imagine eating nuts and salt and then give advice on bloating

Brb takes photo in good lighting = lean

Brb candid photo outside = bloated
What’s wrong with nuts? Because roasted?

Last edited:
What’s wrong with nuts? Because roasted?
Ultimate gut destroyer, especially peanuts which are basically legumes on steroids in terms of pathology.

Fucked up gut = shit skin and bloated body.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
keto reduces water retention because each gram of carbs brings in 3g of water and ur basically eliminating that. So all you got to do is eliminate carbs and your fine. Food selection not important for water retention unless were talking about sodium.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Everest
Everyone knows this though, its true carb depletion will make you hold less water but why aim for a temporary look, I eat carbs and im dieting and am not bloated, why? Because im consistent with it and its good clean healthy carbs, losing fat is much better and usually is what most people need to do but losing water weight helps too yeah

• +1
Reactions: litaz
Everyone knows this though, its true carb depletion will make you hold less water but why aim for a temporary look, I eat carbs and im dieting and am not bloated, why? Because im consistent with it and its good clean healthy carbs, losing fat is much better and usually is what most people need to do but losing water weight helps too yeah
I agree, clean diet with low salt you will look good.

You Look like George from the Jungle who Never left the basement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and court monarch777
I've done VERY low carbs and while I did get super lean I have a headache and feel like shit basically all day. I still keep my carbs fairly low but like to have some to keep my mental sanity.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
bruh i come back after 2 months drop a fucking BOMB ASS LIFEFUEL THREAD and no one even notices
They're too busy arguing over which male model they want to suck off, rather than actually looksmaxxing