Water, stromfrontcels stay out the water.

D

Deleted member 10913

Kraken

Sterlina Petalo, a blonde, blue-eyed girl living in Maastricht, Netherlands, was, according to her mother, a typical "bubbly" 18 year-old before she converted to Islam and adopted the name "Aicha" in the summer of 2013.​

Petalo first saw Omar "Israfil" Yilmaz when she watched an interview of him online. According to her mother, Petalo was "deeply impressed" with the self-described "part-time aid worker, trainer, and fighter."​

Verbert said that her daughter saw Yilmaz, who served in the Dutch and Turkish militaries before moving to Syria, as a handsome Robin Hood-type figure.​

Imagine marrying nation traitors just because they look good.

lmao
According to Turkish and Dutch media reports, Yilmaz abused his young bride and eventually abandoned her to a life of sexual slavery. "I believed Yilmaz. I gave everything for him," Petalo reportedly told a Turkish newspaper. "He used me like a slave and threw me away." In the Netherlands, reports circulated that Petalo had been sold to another fighter, or possibly a brothel.

Source? none other then

TLDR;
years ago some Felemenk female betrayed her nation for another traitor, except he looks like a chad so it makes sense. Morals are gone.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wasteofspace, Looks234, Deleted member 10987 and 19 others
fucking chad and based

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 10987, Shrek2OnDvD and 7 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 10913
love white Muslim couples fighting to establish Sharia ngl

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Bitch and Adriana Lima
He looks like shit in most of his other pictures tbh, some women are just like this, I've heard this happening a couple of times before
man he looks good alright. enough to past the test. Don't tell me it's the triadcope.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
over for europeans who think islam is good for them

dont fall for the islam meme

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134 and Deleted member 10913
man he looks good alright. enough to past the test. Don't tell me it's the triadcope.

He's ok above average without the jihadi beard but he doesn't seem like chad to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Yuya Moggershima, Warlow and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, ShowerMaxxing, Warlow and 5 others
Islam is good. Someone should just convert normally
Try again. Islam is not part of European heritage. This is not European religion

Most dogs on this site sell this religion as a cope for desperate angry incels.

Europeans fought islam dogs for centuries and won while being heavily outnumbered

and right now Big European countries could bomb nations of Islam into extincion

EUROPE AND PROUD PEOPLE OF EUROPE PISS ON ISLAM

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 11134, Deleted member 12688 and 1 other person
She saw his shaved pics, with the jawline n stuff, deep set eyes n shieet. Not these. Guess when she saw him in person her marriage didn't 'work' out.
Nah he pumped and dumped her and sold her to someone else it's pretty common, I saw a couple documentaries of other women who had the same fate and there were a couple of European ones

• +1
Nah he pumped and dumped her and sold her to someone else it's pretty common, I saw a couple documentaries of other women who had the same fate and there were a couple of European ones

practices of this religion, hatred and no morals.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Deleted member 10913
Try again. Islam is not part of European heritage. This is not European religion

Europeans fought islam dogs for centuries and won while being heavily outnumbered

man you are making to big problem out of it. Ofcourse we fought what did you expect?

If you find the religion apealling you should convert. If not then what's the problem?
Islam is not part of European heritage
so what? we Turks tried to make it heritage and it failed. So be it.

• +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk
practices of this religion, hatred and no morals.
man I could show you one example

take a chillpill

The things women will do for Chad

Brb uploading shirtless pics of me with Nazi hat and assasult rifles in both hands

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Looks234 and Deleted member 10913
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
  • Ugh..
Imagine being that one shy Dutch nerd from her school class , secretly having a crush on this girl.
He starts studying hard and keeps dreaming about the days he's going to date her ,land a nice paying job , propose her and marry her.

Only to know from TV that she was rawdogged by a dangerous , high T and abusive Jihadi.

• So Sad
He looks like shit in most of his other pictures tbh, some women are just like this, I've heard this happening a couple of times before
No the dude is gl

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 10913

How was Christianity outnumbered by Islam? Islam grew even within a small population and Christianity failed. Jokes aside the guy in OP is a kaffir kharijites, not even Muslim.
regardless, Islam is currently the largest religion in the world and Christianity is majority non practicing and “bombing them” would only create more sympathy for them and subsequently it would grow more.

plus the US needs the oil

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho and Deleted member 10913
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 10913
Jokes aside the guy in OP is a kaffir kharijites, not even Muslim.
They are hetrodox indeed. Most of the modern ones origin comes from early rebellions they had against the Ottomans. At that time Brittain actively weaponized them so we would lose authority in the middle east.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and AbuSAF
How was Christianity outnumbered by Islam? Islam grew even within a small population and Christianity failed. Jokes aside the guy in OP is a kaffir kharijites, not even Muslim.
regardless, Islam is currently the largest religion in the world and Christianity is majority non practicing and “bombing them” would only create more sympathy for them and subsequently it would grow more.

plus the US needs the oil
islam failed. Infact most of Europe would be muslim if they hadnt failed.

ASfbJ 1

Battle of Tours, where Europeans were outnumbered pretty much ended the islam invasion of Europe.

Caasdasptureasdasdaasdasdas

if Europeans put aside their cultural diffrences we could all stop the modern islamic invasion through immigration of Europe and put this violent and non moralic religion to rest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134 and goat2x
The things women will do for Chad

Brb uploading shirtless pics of me with Nazi hat and assasult rifles in both hands
post like some confederate soldier and you will get your prize in no time chad!

islam failed. Infact most of Europe would be muslim if they hadnt failed.

View attachment 1086822

Battle of Tours, where Europeans were outnumbered pretty much ended the islam invasion of Europe.

View attachment 1086827

if Europeans put aside their cultural diffrences we could all stop the modern islamic invasion through immigration of Europe and put this violent and non moralic religion to rest
lmao nobody invaded you fool. your goverments asked for construction workers. The only reason these workers didn't go back was because you didn't want to come to an agreement. Even right now you don't want to work with us and did not uphold the EU-Turkish deal. IT IS NOT OUR FAULT FOOL.
try to come to an agreement first and your 'supposed problems' would be solved.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and AbuSAF
He looks high t.

• +1
He looks high t.
he was some sort of soldiers. His pics in uniform are obviously the best. These where the ones she saw the 'robin hood' and was deeply impressed with

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
lmao nobody invaded you fool. your goverments asked for construction workers. The only reason these workers didn't go back was because you didn't want to come to an agreement. Even right now you don't want to work with us and did not uphold the EU-Turkish deal. IT IS NOT OUR FAULT FOOL.
try to come to an agreement first and your 'supposed problems' would be solved.

u dont know what ur talking about 🤡

caliphate tried to invade all of europe for centuries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 10913
Balkan Bosnian, Bulgarian and Albanian muslimcels mog

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 10913