(Water Thread) I Don't Think I Can Take It Anymore

No but JFL I predicted it
I was down bad 2k19-2020 school year u kno nuttin bout dat
I've had my fair share of being down bad I was miserable with that bitch and miserable without her after the breakup too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
I've had my fair share of being down bad I was miserable with that bitch and miserable without her after the breakup too
THAT DOESN'T COUNT YOU BRAGGING CHAD

• +1
Reactions: PYT
picking a wrong gf is not sadness, that's not even a struggle
you have 100's of options and you made a bad choice
and you expect me to sympathise?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
picking a wrong gf is not sadness, that's not even a struggle
you have 100's of options and you made a bad choice
and you expect me to sympathise?
every girl is the same lol

how was I supposed to know she would be a crazy bitch when she was good the 2 years before I dated her and virgin ontop

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
every girl is the same lol

how was I supposed to know she would be a crazy bitch when she was good the 2 years before I dated her and virgin ontop
JFL

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PYT and BigBoy
blackpill broke our coping mechanisms bro that's it i am in the same situtation i can't even focus on my job my brain is fucked

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless
blackpill broke our coping mechanisms bro that's it i am in the same situtation i can't even focus on my job my brain is fucked

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless

“Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending” – Marcus Aurelius

One of the most respected Roman emperors, wish I could've met him ngl. He was one of those men you'd follow to your death.

• Love it
Reactions: mewcoper
Just get on meth if you don't wanna cause pain to your loved ones. Better to be a druggie and waste your life away with video games if you don't wanna ruin your parents life. This is assuming you have a normal healthy loving family

stoicpill is legit ngl i bought him books i will read soon thank you bbrah
Don't just read them truly feel the words and try to put them into your daily life.

• Love it
Reactions: mewcoper